*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Big News!!

I am so excited to announce that I am a design team member for the newly created JessicaLynn Original design team!!! Woohoo!! And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she designed an entire new line of stamps set to be released for February 1rst!!

For the next 2 weeks JessicaLynn Original stamps are 35% off! Who doesn't love a good sale?

I will be working along side these very talented ladies

Cathy Indelicato, Alex Eaton, Melissa Martin, Barb Pritschau , Jennifer Greco,Nancy Beauchamp, Tammy Hershberger, Barb Kaszuba, and Patti Chesky.

I will get the links to their blogs posted soon!

Be sure to check out JessicaLynn's Blog
for a sneak peek of the new sets.

post signature

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Patti Chesky said...

Congratulations Kelly!!! I look forward to working with you over the next year on the JLO design team. You are quite the inspiration!!!! I can't wait to see your projects!!!!

January 02, 2008 5:24 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful, on my way to check out the stamps

January 02, 2008 5:31 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

thanks for the info. i'll have to check out this line

January 02, 2008 6:19 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

Congrats Kelly and your blog is FABULOUS! Your blog is going into my favorites!!

January 02, 2008 6:23 PM  
Blogger Kerry Johnson said...

Congratulations Kelly! It is well deserved! Can't wait to see your creations with the stamps!

January 02, 2008 7:02 PM  
Blogger Rosella said...

Congratulations Kelly! What a great way to start the new year! You are a true inspiration!

January 02, 2008 9:06 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Congrats Kelly. :0)

January 03, 2008 8:45 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Another design team! Congrats Kelly!

January 03, 2008 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations - your art is amazing - love love love what you do!

January 03, 2008 9:51 AM  
Blogger BarbK said...

Kelly, I'm so excited to be on a design team with YOU! I've been subscribing to your blog for months now, mostly lurking, but always lovin' your stuff. Congrats to you.

January 03, 2008 1:32 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Oh I'm soooo happy for you Kelly!!
They are lucky to have you on their team!!! Can't wait to see your creations!!

January 03, 2008 5:52 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Whoohoo! Way to go! Deb

January 03, 2008 9:49 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

COngrats-that's awesome !

January 04, 2008 7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A HUGE Congratulations to you! I'll be checking out that stamp line! :)

January 05, 2008 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!