*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I Love shopping!

Who doesn't??....LOL! Today's way to use it challenge was to use flowers I have so many primas and rarely ever use them so it was a perfect challenge for me. This is the first time my Hanna stamps are seeing ink, as part of my New Resolution I am going to use what I buy and I had had these for months!!

Not too sure how well you can see it but I used stickles in her hair to give the illusions of hightlights, very pretty in real life I also used stickles in her eyes to give them a little twinkle, and once again I paper pieced the dress and shopping bags.

Well I got all my Christmas stuff down like I planned now to finish my projects for Embellish It the January gallery is set to be revealed on the 5th be sure to stop by and have a peek as I won't be posting the creations on my blog for sometime *wink* I can't wait, I am so excited cause I got to choose this months theme!! Oh yeah baby!! *small hint there* .

Supplies: Hanna Stamps, Soft sky, Purely pomegranate, white card stock, Holiday harmony and Soft sky designer prints, DP, Black ink, Copics, Prima flowers, Brads, stickles and dimensionals.


post signature

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Linsey R said...

Kelly, I just want to say how super your work is and I love your blog too--so much inspiration! I just started my blog yesterday, it's very basic still, but I hope to grow it into something great like yours. I would so love to be added to your blogging sisterhood list! My blog is http://linseyrickett.blogspot.com/ Have an awesome day!!!

January 03, 2008 10:25 AM  
Blogger Kim Mraz said...

I love your color combo. Your blog is filled with adorable creations..love it!!

I am fairly new to the blogging world and I recently asked my readers to recommend a blog that I can check out. Many of them listed friend's and others chose blogs that inspires them and your blog was put forward. I would like to invite you to come visit my blog, http://paperhugs.typepad.com/ and you will be entered into a drawing to win a sweet RAK. I am so glad that I was informed about your blog. Hope you will come play :) Kim Hughes

January 03, 2008 11:26 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Great card! Love the stamped image and how you colored it. :0)

January 03, 2008 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute card. I love the colors.

January 03, 2008 2:48 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

what a nice card....I love shopping too. Especially for stamps. I am hoping to do some sometime this year LOL>....
Take care and I will visit soon, Bela

January 03, 2008 2:56 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh this is gorgeous I love the Hanna stamps, please can you tell me where I can find out how to do paper pricking I just love the effect. Sue :o)

January 03, 2008 3:04 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Hanna looks awesome!! :0)

January 03, 2008 5:26 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Awesome Kelly!!!

January 03, 2008 5:49 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

What an awesome Hanna card - love all the bling! Great job Kelly! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

January 03, 2008 6:48 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Great card Kelly! So biurght and cherry! Let's go! Deb

January 03, 2008 9:47 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

Super cute-Luv how you used those flowers.

January 04, 2008 7:58 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

cute card! I love the crisp clean lines and layout!!

January 05, 2008 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!