*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'll Be Your Umbrella

I made this card using today's sketch challenge, sketch. I really like the layout and the bright colors. The coat, umbrella and dog sweater were all paper pieced.

Not too sure if it shows up well in the photo but the puddle has been covered with crystal effects, in real life it looks like water.

Thank you so much for all your kind comments on my Uugghhh..... card!! Each one made me smile and feel somewhat better about the card! THANK YOU!!

Oh my word Jason has gone back to work today, and I have so much to do! I am behind on everything........today's goal taking down all the Christmas decorations!

Supplies: Rain or Shine MFT, Real Red, Bashful blue, WW, and Daisy d's DP, Black ink, Copics, Crystal Effects, Stickles, Corner rounder, circle, scalloped punches, ribbon, cuttlebug, gel pen, and dimensionals.

post signature

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love it, have this set and will most definitely have to case this card.

January 02, 2008 9:27 AM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

You did a great job with the paper piecing. :0)

January 02, 2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger Swamp Tulip said...

Great card. I got this set for Christmas and plan to ink it up tonight :)

Teresa

January 02, 2008 10:34 AM  
Blogger Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

awesome work kelly!
your paperpiecing is great.
finally some fresh colors!

January 02, 2008 10:36 AM  
Blogger orneryswife said...

Cute! I love using glittery stuff on cards, but half the time forget about it. Thanks for the reminder!
TM

January 02, 2008 10:57 AM  
Blogger Myrnabs said...

What a wonderful card!! I love it!

January 02, 2008 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it - fabulous card Kelly! I really have to try that paper piecing, it looks so rockin' on your card!

Michelle
blog.michellescrapbooking.com

January 02, 2008 1:29 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Gorgous card!! I have to try that paper peicing too!!

January 02, 2008 2:23 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Hi Kelly!! I just LOVE all your polka-dots you have going on here--they look great with the stripes and the bright colors. LOVE your flower and saying too. TOO cute!! :)

January 02, 2008 4:09 PM  
Blogger ChrissyM said...

I love this card! Love the polka-dots! I love everything about it!

Chrissy

January 02, 2008 4:15 PM  
Blogger laos348 said...

What a fun card! Great colors and design.

January 02, 2008 4:47 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Another great card Kelly!

January 02, 2008 5:44 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Love this! The paper piecing looks great.

January 02, 2008 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this cute dog! great card! and congrats on the new team! you will have to tell me how to get into one! thats on my goal list!

January 02, 2008 9:41 PM  
Blogger Kendra Hernandez said...

this is just way cute Kelly - you did a great job on this one! :)

January 03, 2008 10:56 AM  
Blogger Niki Estes said...

Cute card!

January 04, 2008 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!