*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, December 30, 2007

You Wanna Piece Of Me?

I think this little Moose's face is too cute, to it looks like it is saying You Wanna Piece Of Me?..........ROTFLMBO!!!! This set is called Snowball Fight and is from Treehouse Stamps.

Not too sure if you can tell in the photo but there is a light dusting of snow over him, I mean you can't be in the middle of a heavy snowfall and not have at least a little snow on you!

I hope you are all enjoying your holiday season, I know we are. today would have been my Dad's 55th birthday, so we are going to celebrate with some cupcakes in honor of his memory.

Supplies:Snowball fight (Treehouse Stamps), Bashful blue, Real red, watercolor paper, and Daisy D's dp, Black ink, copics, stickles, liquid appliqué , ribbon, ticket corner punch, and brads.

post signature

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Michele Kovack said...

What an adorable card!!! I have been playing with these images too! Happy New Year!

December 30, 2007 12:54 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

This card is So Cute!! ...love it.
Have a nice celebration...what a nice way to remember your Dad. Happy New Year!!

December 30, 2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Great card...and a good way to celebrate your dad's life!

December 30, 2007 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable little moose - my Son's favorite saying is: "You want a piece of me!"

Glad your taking some time today to remember your Dad - I'm sure he's smilin' down from above & celebrating with you all.

Hugz
Michelle
blog.michellescrapbooking.com

December 30, 2007 2:57 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Great card Kelly!! Enjoy your cupcakes and I'm sure your dad is with you!!!

December 30, 2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger Heather Leech said...

Hi Kelly,
Love the card! My dad's birthday would have been Jan. 5th - I think he would have been 78 or 79...we lost him back in 1985. It's nice you're taking the time to remember your dad.
I have been meaning to ask how your sister is doing. I kinda' hoped that since I hadn't read anything, that things had gone well. Hopefully it was all good news.
All the best in 2008! Hope to see more of Jason's stamps released soon!
Arr!
Heather L.

December 30, 2007 9:12 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is tooo cute!!

December 30, 2007 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!