*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, December 31, 2007

Too Cute for Words!!

Oh my word these little penguins are too cute for words! I just adore them!!

So what are everyone's plans for new Year's Eve? We are going to ring in the new year snuggling on the couch watching a movie, not exactly exciting but I wouldn't have it any other way!

I will be back a little later today with some cards from friends and the Irish cream recipe mmmmmmm........!!

So here are a few of my New Year Resolutions I would love to hear some of yours too if you would like to share.

1. RAK someone at least twice a month.
2 .Create a "gratitude" journal and write in it daily.
3. Reduce my stamping/scrapbooking expenditure.
4. If I buy a craft item, I MUST use or make something within a week of buying it.
5. Lose weight and become healthier
6 .Exercise at least 4x a week.
7. Create a blog tutorial at least once a month starting with a ribbon tying one
8.Start my Christmas shopping in August.
9. Read at least one book a month
10 .Become more organized in every way, storage, life, kids
11 .Set a schedule (housework) and stick to it ex. Monday, Wednesday, Friday Dust
12 .Spend more time stamping, less time surfing
13 .Clean up my craft table after every use
14. Get Phoebe (dog) to stop eating my couch.....LOL!
15. Get my eye fixed once and for all (the eye surgery in the summer did not take)
16 .Try to become published
17. Teach Jason to drive.
18. Start a journey to wellness blog and find some blog buddies to share the experience with (if any of you are interested let me know)

Supplies: CC designs stamps, pretty in pink, going Grey, shimmer white, DP, Black ink, copics, brads, corner rounder punch, prima flowers, ribbon, gel pen and dimensionals

post signature

14 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

They are too cute, but your creation with them most certainly makes them too cute for words. wishing you and your family a Happy and Healthy 2008

December 31, 2007 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed they are, I just love the pink & grey together.

Happy New Year's!

blog.michellescrapbooking.com
Michelle

December 31, 2007 1:23 PM  
Blogger Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh yea...pink and gray together...you can't go wrong. Those are adorable and your coloring is awesome.

December 31, 2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Too stinking cute! Oh and I think your resolution list is way to long girlfriend! I gotta keep it to one or two things or I am definitely setting myself up to lose! Good luck with it all. Great stuff all of it!

December 31, 2007 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am headed over to buy them now. I knew I shoulda grabbed em up when they were released on the 7th!!! Guess I just needed a lil more enabling!
Thanks!!! LoL

December 31, 2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

Super cute! LOVE those penguins and the colours you used are GREAT!

LOL...like reading your New Years Resolutions!

We used to have a Samoyed that ate our couch too...ugh! We ended up buying something at the pet store called Bitter Apple. Show dogs use it often so dogs don't bite at their fur. We sprayed our furniture, cords, carpet, ANYTHING she would eat. It smells like rubbing alchol and they hate it. Hope that helps you!
Best wishes to you and your family for 2008!

December 31, 2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger Danita said...

Cute! I just got this set for Christmas! Have you seen Amy's blog entry where she made the penguins into ducks!
http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/2007/12/penguins-no-duc.html

December 31, 2007 6:01 PM  
Blogger LaunchingProjectH said...

Very cute stamp set!
Happy New Year!

December 31, 2007 7:02 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

To cute for words is right! I love that you are ambitious in setting your resolutions! I know if you put your mind to it you WILL accomplish all of your resolutions! Happy New Year!

December 31, 2007 8:34 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I absolutely love this -- it is DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 01, 2008 2:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww! How sweet is this???

January 01, 2008 7:36 AM  
Blogger Lynn Put said...

This is an adorable card, the colors are so soft and pretty!

January 01, 2008 8:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Those little penguins are so sweet. Your resolutions are pretty amazing. I wish you lots of luck accomplishing them. I would love to know more about your journey to wellness, what it means.

January 01, 2008 2:36 PM  
Blogger orneryswife said...

Let me know when you start your journey to wellness blog. I have been on that journey since July of 07 and am making good headway, but it is always nice to have fellow travelers to share the journey with!

Great resolutions, except, I'd never get anything done if I had to clean up my table after every use!
TM

January 02, 2008 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!