*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I *Heart* You!!


I got my Lace Heart set from Flourishes in the mail yesterday, I just love this heart it is GORGEOUS!! I do believe it will be seeing a great deal of ink.....LOL!! When I first saw the heart it just reminded me of the bodice on a wedding dress, so I just had to try to create one. I used some white tulle to create the skirt the tulle was actually left over from my wedding!! The heart was stamped on White shimmer paper with versa mark the I poured a combo of white ep and glitter and heart set, I love the subtle sparkle it has.



The next thing I thought about was Chocolate!! I altered an acrylic heart with Basic Grey 6 x 6 Infuse paper, I think it almost turned out to look like a chocolate cake. The chipboard letters we stamped with Chocolate chip ink using the heart from the Lace heart set. I love how the letters came out. I stamped the inside with the saying" How do I love thee? Let me count the ways."





Then I filled the heart with pink M & M's! so once eaten they will reveal the message!!

Wow we are still trying top get back on track from the holidays, and Jason has been home so I have been spending some time with him. I will be in my studio most of the day working on some pretty cool projects that I will share with you a little later!

I hope you Enjoy your Saturday!!

Wedding Dress Supplies: Lace Heart, Flourishes LLC, Shimmer white, creamy caramel card stock, Versa mark, white EP, Glitter, Tulle, Pearls, and Dimesionals.

Heart Box Supplies: Lace Heart, Flourishes LLC, Infuse basic Grey, Chocolate chip and black ink, Ribbon, Acrylic heart from (ferraro rochet chocolates), crystal effects, Chipboards letters.

post signature

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Blogger NancyK said...

GET OUT!!! That bodice is increadible! I had to take a close up look - it is just stunning. AND you used your leftover wedding tulle? This is wonderful!

December 29, 2007 3:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

OH I thought it was a choc. cake! lol I love it! its so beautiful.. :) and the Lace heart Card looks as beautiful as always!

-Ellie

December 29, 2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

These are both just wonderful projects, Kelly!!! Love that dress and I love your chocolate box as well!!! Very, very creative projects!!! Great work!!! TFS!!!

December 29, 2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger Flourishes said...

Wow...That wedding dress is BEAUTIFUL and the Cake looks good enough to eat...FAB!
Rubber Hugs,
Jan Marie (flourishes)

December 29, 2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger Laura lok said...

wow that lace heart is aweaome good job

December 29, 2007 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are some really gorgeous projects Kelly. Great work!

December 29, 2007 6:51 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Great work - love your blog. Kim

December 29, 2007 7:05 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Such a creative mind! Love your dress and chocolate heart! Deb

December 29, 2007 7:14 PM  
Blogger Kathleen Summers said...

OMGosh, that wedding dress... how creative and beautiful! And the heart box... well, it looks like chocolate cake and good enough to eat!! LOVE your creativity!! I'll be back!

December 29, 2007 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Beautiful porjects. That dress is so creative!! Awesome!

December 29, 2007 8:23 PM  
Blogger mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Your tulle project is so pretty, and how special that you used actual tulle from your wedding.
I totally thought that was a chocolate cake at first!

December 29, 2007 11:07 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Wow! These are both Fabulous projects...I thought the cake was real too.

December 30, 2007 1:24 PM  
Blogger Godelieve said...

These are fabulous cards! I love the white dress especially, it's unique with the tulle from your wedding dress, just lovely!

December 30, 2007 1:39 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Wow...Kelly!!! Awesome stuff here! You are just too creative! I love that dress, and the cake...awesome!

December 30, 2007 11:47 PM  
Blogger love2Bcreative said...

Wow Kelly! What an awesome dress --the coolest evah ;o)
TFS~

January 01, 2008 3:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow what a creation i really though that is chocolate cake.miss you quotes

December 01, 2015 12:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

white heart dress is really amazing and then everyone very beautiful.

careerbix

December 23, 2015 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! what a creation i really though that is chocolate cake. packers and movers madhapur

December 26, 2015 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!