*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside



Baby it's cold outside, so let's sit by the fire with a nice piping hot cup of hot chocolate and nibble on some chocolate goodies. I just love this gift set it is a perfect way to wash away the winter blahs! This gift set was made for the January gallery at Embellish It you can find this beautiful Basic grey paper in their store, I love the infused line such great colors in the pack.





The gift set includes 2 packets of gourmet hot chocolate, 2 mugs not shown as they didn't sit well for the photo's bad mugs......LOL! Peppermint patties and hershey nuggets for your nibbling pleasure! YUMMY!!







I love making nugget boxes, I love that you can make them to suit any style, oh yea and I love what you put inside them!!! Mmmmmmm.......nuggets.....Mmmmmmmmm......






For this hot chocolate packages I made a little pouch to hold then and tied a bow around it to pretty it up!! I love the shades of green in this basket!!






For this little tin I decorated some peppermint patties to match the theme, too cute!! I only wish the tin would hold more patties!!


Card Supplies: Baby it's cold outside (MFT), Pretty in pink, old olive and white card stock, Infused Dp, Black ink, Copics, stickles, prima flowers bling, brads, ribbon and dimensionals.

Basket Supplies: Pretty in pink, old olive, Infused dp, ribbon, circle and scalloped circle punches, bling, marker.


post signature

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Oh my...this is a gorgeous gift set! Love the designer papers you used and the ribbon works so well with you designs. I may have to CASE this gift basket for Vday.

January 06, 2008 11:06 AM  
Blogger Debby Winters said...

What an absolutely beautiful gift set. I love the colours and the brightness of the DP! Great job!

January 06, 2008 2:01 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Gorgeous, I sure know I wouldn't mind getting this as a gift!!!

January 06, 2008 3:22 PM  
Blogger Vicki G said...

Just Gorgeous Kelly! I LOVE it!!!!

January 06, 2008 3:33 PM  
Blogger laos348 said...

What a wonderful gift set - so pretty!

January 06, 2008 4:12 PM  
Blogger UrgentCookie said...

The card and basket are very cute. I like the color scheme. :0)

January 06, 2008 6:08 PM  
Blogger Leanne said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Love everything about it. You are certainly a talented lady.

January 06, 2008 8:18 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Such talent Kelly! Fabulous gift basket! Deb

January 06, 2008 10:54 PM  
Blogger Tania said...

Hi Kelly,
Waw, such a beautiful artwork I see here!
I also love that BG paper!

January 06, 2008 11:37 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Fabulous gift sets Kelly!!

January 07, 2008 5:18 AM  
Blogger Little C's Creations said...

this is gorgeous, Kelly!!

hugs,
JEn

January 07, 2008 7:56 AM  
Blogger Sherrie said...

wow! what an amazing and adorable set! Love the paper piecing on the girl's coat. Love how it all coordinates so beautifully! Nice work!

January 07, 2008 9:02 AM  
Blogger A.Lee said...

so delicious and cute! who ever gets this will be delighted, I'm sure.

January 07, 2008 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just enjoy your blog so much, I keep coming back.
Question: what do you use for the chocolates as a tin? I have a Prima tin that looks the same but I only have one. Inquiring minds want to know.
I like the MFT basket
Bela

January 07, 2008 2:27 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Wow!! This is an absolutely Fabulous gift set!! Amazing work!!

January 08, 2008 9:28 AM  
Blogger Basement Stamper said...

That set is absolutely stunning!!! Great job!

January 08, 2008 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!