*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, January 05, 2008

I Scrapped!!


I wasn't going to share this with you right away, this is the album that I made for Embellish It January gallery. Theme was Baby It's Cold Outside, I got to pick it!! And when it is cold outside nothing warm my heart more then some sweet sweet memories of my girls growing up.
Please keep in mind I have not scrapped in over 3 years the last time I scrapped stickers were in, so this was all very new to me.




This First page is Megan and the words on the page are from Rascal Flatt's "My Wish"


I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
and each road leads you where you wanna go,
and if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
if it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile.
But more than anything, more than anything...



This page is Stephanie on her first birthday, my princess her name actually means the one who wears the crown.....LOL!





These 2 pictures are Megan with the Angel wings and Stephanie on the patio furniture, I love my girls the angel picture is one of my all time favorite pictures of Megan.





Again one picture of Megan and one (baby) picture of Stephanie she was soooo cute!!





This one is a picture of Stephanie one of my favorites of her I love that hat I have pictures of all of us wearing it! The words on this page are a continuation and they read

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.




This picture is of Megan at 6 weeks old too cute!! and the last of the words are
I hope you never look back, but you never forget,
all the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,and you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
and always give more than you take.

Supplies:Sugarloaf stamps, pretty in pink, old olive, wild wasabi, Ruby red, chocolate chip and mellow moss card stock, Infused DP, Chocolate chip ink, Basic grey 6x6 chipboard book, ribbon, fancy pants chipboard, maya road chipboard, glitter, ribbon, prima flowers, brads, and bling

post signature

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Blogger UrgentCookie said...

Wow! You really did an awesome job on this album!

January 05, 2008 12:58 PM  
Blogger Rhonda Kelly said...

WOW! Great job on your album.

January 05, 2008 1:07 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!

January 05, 2008 2:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa C. said...

this is so beautiful. I love that song, they had the seniors sing it this last year at their graduation, such a moving song!

January 05, 2008 2:11 PM  
Blogger Hey Hey Paula said...

Your album is amazing. I love the way you fit the pictures and song lyrics together. I'm sure this will become a treasured family keepsake.

January 05, 2008 2:23 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Kelly - what a beautiful album, for somebody that hasn't scrapped in 3 years you just rocked it!

January 05, 2008 3:07 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Awwwww!!! Those are so sweet Kelly!

January 05, 2008 3:33 PM  
Blogger Rosella said...

What an absolutely amazing book of memories! And it looks so beautiful too!

January 05, 2008 8:14 PM  
Blogger Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this Kelly....Amazing as always!!

January 05, 2008 9:58 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your book looks awesome, Kelly!!

January 05, 2008 11:34 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

All I can say Kelly ~ What Beautiful children!!!

January 06, 2008 4:30 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

WOW did you say 3 years?? Yeah right, you have more talent in your pinkie finger then I do in my whole body!! Your an amazing artist, thanks for sharing.

January 06, 2008 7:43 AM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Wow, Kelly! This is absolutely gorgeous!

January 06, 2008 9:02 AM  
Blogger Swamp Tulip said...

WOW - what a great piece of work to be cherished for many many years to come. Beautiful work.

Teresa

January 06, 2008 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the album and your girls are beautiful. Good job.
JoAnn B.

January 06, 2008 2:23 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

I love that song! Your album turned out beautifully! Your girls are cutie pies!

January 06, 2008 8:14 PM  
Blogger Little C's Creations said...

oh so pretty!!! I want to make one for my boys now....

thanks for inspiring!!!

hugs,
Jen

January 07, 2008 7:57 AM  
Blogger Niki Estes said...

Beautiful album! Love the lyrics, too!

January 07, 2008 8:58 AM  
Blogger Niki Estes said...

Beautiful album! Love the lyrics, too!

January 07, 2008 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!