*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Winner And A Rant!!

First the rant......................... Oh My Word!!! I am so irritated with CBS, leading everyone on saying we were getting a new episode, i even checked their website today to make sure.....................then at the last minute bait and switch!!!! A repeat!!!! This is a new low for them!!!
Even the tv guide up until the last minute before airtime said it was new ans then bang it changes to a repeat description!!!! Ok I feel better now!!

The winner is
Blogger Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas Kelly. And how could ANYONE not be nice to you? (If someone's not, I can beat them up for you! LOL!)
This stamp set looks really cool. I'm thinking it would make some awesome Christmas cards for next year!
And thanks for just the opportunity to win a cool set!

Jennifer please email me (sidebar) you addy!!

Thank you to everyone who played along!! Merry Christmas to you ALL!!!!

On a side note Jennifer I might take you up on your offer..... do you know anyone at CBS.......?!!!......LOL!!Bahahahahaha!!! Just kidding!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations Jennifer!

Bummer on the repeat . . . it does really stink to be promoting a new episode and then NOT show it! Put CBS on the NAUGHTY list! That'll show 'em!

December 20, 2007 4:44 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

WooHoo...congrats Jennifer!

December 20, 2007 9:21 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh wow! Merry Christmas to ME!!! LOL! I really can't wait to use those on Christmas cards for next year. Maybe I'll start them in January. Yeah, right.

Sorry I don't have any connections at CBS or I'd be right on it!

Thanks so much Kelly!

December 20, 2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle Woerner said...

Wow, Kelly, we have so much in common. Not only am I drawn to all your cards (and I think you to some of mine?), and I am a HUGE fan. But we love the same TV shows! Criminal Minds is one of my favs (I watch everything, I truly love TV) and I am just now getting into the CSI NY now that we are in repeats -can the writer's strike be OVER already? What are we gonna do without our The Shield, Grey's, The Unit, NCIS, Gossip Girl and all the others??? Anyway, just wanted to give a shout out to Joe Mantegna, may he make us forget Mandy Patkin (as if!!). P.S. he was on Joan of Arcadia...

December 23, 2007 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!