*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Cards from Friends



I am so blessed to have so many wonderful blogger friends I love my computer cause all my friends live in it!!! This gorgeous card is from Tracy at Tracy's Happy Place be sure to stop by here blog with a hello she make the cutest cards and runs a monthly challenge!! Thank you so much Tracy!!






This super cute card is from Nancy over at Nancy's Creative Mess Be sure to swing by here blog for some beautiful creations!! Thank you Nancy and Merry Christmas to you!!





This beautiful card came from Lynne aka Newbie007 along with it came a box of stamps, the Canadian collection from Michaels!!! woohoo!!! Thank you so much Lynne!!





And this stunning card is from Stephanie aka SmilynStef, Wow that paper is gorgeous I have to get me some!!! How nice to get an RAK at Christmas time!!

I love you guys you are so good to me!!! THANK YOU!!! Thank you to all who have blessed me by sending me happy mail!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy.H said...

You are very welcome! Thank you for your daily inspiration!! :0)

December 18, 2007 9:34 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hey Kelly;
I know Nancy from Nancy's Creative Mess... she is the one who got me started stamping. I just thought that was funny running into her name on here. LOL.
Take care.

December 19, 2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Kelly I love your work! Just beautiful! thanks for sharing

December 19, 2007 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!