*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gifts For The Teachers


Both of my girls have male teachers this year, so I didn't want to give them a pink fuzzy snowman.....LOL!! so I made them a criss cross box you can find Nicole Headys tutorial here Criss Cross Box. They are filled with my yummy homemade Skor Bark Mmmmmmmm......!!!!

Well I will keep this post short I have to get my sisters presents on the bus!!

Don't forget to enter for my Christmas blog Chocolate 2 posts below!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! And Yummy! LoL I am sure the teachers will love em!

All this Chritmas on your Blog makes me want Christmas here NOW! HaHa

Happy Holidays!

December 18, 2007 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a perfect gift for male teachers! I still think you could have given them a pink fuzzy snowman... LOL! Have a Very Merry Christmas. Bev (Rette Mom)

December 18, 2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

This is perfect for male teachers. I thought you were going to say you were going to hand the projects over to your DH!!LOL

December 18, 2007 1:51 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Meg said...

I have found that guys will like anything with FOOD!

December 18, 2007 1:52 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

These are perfect. Great job Kelly.

December 18, 2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

These are very pretty and sure the guys will love the home made goodies.

December 18, 2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Perfect for a male teacher! Well done!

December 18, 2007 6:07 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Wonderful Kelly!! I'm sure they'll
jump for the choc and give the beautiful box to their wives!!

December 19, 2007 4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!