*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, December 17, 2007

Dazzling Smowman!!

Today's TLC challenge was to use the Dazzling Diamond Dust Technique. The Dazzling Diamond Dust Technique. is pretty simple stamp your image colors as desired cover entire image with versa mark add dazzling diamonds or Iridescent ice heat set and that's it! You get this very dazzling effect!!

Don't forget to enter my Christmas Blog Chocolate on the post below!! It's really yummy!

**Now for some rambling about Criminal Minds**

I was at first shocked and upset when Mandy ( Jason Giddeon) left the show just cause he was such a strong character and a great leader. But I like how Hodgener has stepped up mind you I adored him as Greg in Dharma and Greg. At first I was not thrilled with the new guy that they brought to the team but as each episode progresses I am finding a place for him in my heart......LOL!! Oh man is the show getting intense!! The whole Gracia shooting thing??!! One the edge of my seat!!! Yes I will yell at the TV **blushing** so poor Jason has to listen to me yelling look out!!.......LOL! I think my favorite character now that Giddeon is gone has to be Morgan, strong , sensitive, type reminds me of my hubby my hero!! Mind you I love Reid too he is a hoot I love his ramblings!! I can't wait to see where they take us next!!

Supplies: Inkadinkado snowman stamp, Real red, river rock, old olive, white and dashing dp, Black ink and versa mark, copics, ribbon, bling, holly leaves and berry brad, Iridescent ice , ticket corner punch and dimensionals.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Your cards are always so amazing. Must admit Gideon (Mandy Patankin) was my favorite but I have alwasy loved him from Broadway to his crazy doctor on Chicago Hope. Is Garcia OK, have not seen any since, I will have to check out my TIVO, it must be full. Too much to do too little time these days.

December 17, 2007 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you use copics around the snowman image? Which ones? Your coloring is amazingly wonderful!!! michellemallett@comcast.net

December 17, 2007 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the card Kelly! It's very cute. I especially like the Holly leaves in the corner!

December 17, 2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

Love this card ....Hes sooooo cute!!!!!

December 17, 2007 12:04 PM  
Blogger Linda Carson said...

EXCELLENT! Love your card! I stopped watching CM when Mandy left. You have me curious now & maybe should give them another look.

December 17, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger Debby Winters said...

Great card! Love the layout, your "Dazzling Snowman" and the holly!

December 17, 2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

What a wonderfully dazzling card! Beautiful! Don't have an opinion about the show.....don't watch it too often.....

December 17, 2007 8:06 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Gorgeaous as usual Kelly!!!

December 17, 2007 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dazzling diamonds is one of my faves techniques, Love your card!
Leslie

December 18, 2007 1:43 AM  
Blogger laos348 said...

Looks fantastic - I can see all the sparkle around the snowman - I bet in real life he is "dazzling".

December 18, 2007 4:37 AM  
Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

GORGEOUS card!

December 18, 2007 6:16 AM  
Blogger ScrapMomOf2 said...

Sounds like I should be watching that show! Yelling at the TV? Very funny!

I love this card! The ribbon is fantastic! Great image too!

December 18, 2007 6:20 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

That is such a cute snowman card!!

December 18, 2007 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!