*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, December 24, 2007

One Last Gift


Well I thought I would show you one last Christmas Gift, i made this for my Dad's sister and her husband it is homemade Irish Cream......mmmmmmmmmmm. I had actually made my sister one but didn't have tome to take a picture of it.




I just covered the bottle with some DP added ribbon and a tag! I made a quick card to match the theme of the bottle.




Well I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!! I hope Santa brings each of you everything that was on your Christmas list.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Wow - those are great! That card is wonderful! Merry Christmas!

December 24, 2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

Lovely gift! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

December 24, 2007 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! Sweet! Have fun.

Michelle
blog.michellescrapbooking.com

December 24, 2007 4:00 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Looks awesome Kelly!!!
Ho Ho Ho gotta go!!!!

December 24, 2007 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is wonderful... do u share that recipe with others???;)

December 24, 2007 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome gifts that you've made...yes,,,please share that recipe w/us..
My Santa has already been here...he SCORED @ the scrapbook store..can't wait to play tomorrow...

December 24, 2007 8:17 PM  
Blogger Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

VERY attractive gift and card -- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

December 24, 2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger Michelle Pearson said...

love the fun card that goes with it....gotta love those cuttlebug folders! love the gift sets you've been making!

December 25, 2007 6:46 PM  
Blogger A.Lee said...

Love your creations. That joy card is beautiful.

December 27, 2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger LaunchingProjectH said...

I really love this! Great idea!

December 31, 2007 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!