*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, December 21, 2007

Autism

I got this in my email from another mother who has a daughter with autism. As you all know we have a daughter with autism so this is very near and dear to my heart!! Thank you to Five for Fighting for being so generous!!

I think you will really like this- Please feel free share it with your friends if you'd like.The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.40 to Autism Speaks for *each time* the video is viewed. The funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure. When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along to your friends and family.>They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them to surpass this goal.

Link to the site Changer her world

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Kelly
Thank you so much for sharing the e-mail and video. Working with special needs children, mostly autistic has been a passion for me for the last 4 years. I still sob when I see things like the video. I have passed the link on to everyone I know and implored them to pass it on to everyone they know.

December 21, 2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

TFS I will definitely pass it along to my friends and family. I'm sure it will be no problem to surpass the goal of 10m.

December 21, 2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Velta said...

Kelly ~ Thank you for sharing this video with us. I will send it to everyone I know. I grew up with a special needs brother who had Down's Syndrome...he was like my child. I understand the meaning of special children and will pray that this endeavour will follow through !

December 22, 2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

Thank you Kelly for the link to this, I will definitely pass it on!

December 22, 2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Sandra Smart said...

My nieces son was just diagnosed and he is 3. Thank you for sharing this video...I am definitely passing it on to everyone I know.

December 23, 2007 4:43 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

It made me cry. It's so sad. But raising awareness might help change insurance companies policies. I will pass along to every one on my list. And the Song was good, too!
Dorothy

December 24, 2007 7:40 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

It made me cry. It's so sad. But raising awareness might help change insurance companies policies. I will pass along to every one on my list. And the Song was good, too!
Dorothy

December 24, 2007 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!