*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pink Snowflakes


This card is a combination of yesterday's color challenge using pinks and today's sketch challenge. I love pink with snowflakes it's so pretty! The snowflakes were stamped on glossy paper and embossed with clear embossing powder, then i sponged on the pink. The pinks seem to be a better match in real life, I always find pink hard to photograph.

I just wanted give you all an update on my sister, there is still NO date for tests yet, we are becoming frustrated with the amount of time they are taking, please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Supplies: Snowflake spot, Pretty in pink Papertrey white, Glossy paper, DP, Pretty in pink, Versa mark, Clear embossing powder, Brads, ribbon and Dimesionals.



We also got this super cute card from Chelsey to congratulate us on the re-launching of Langley Bot Designs isn't she just the sweetest!! Check out her blog she is only 17 and such an awesome stamper One Canadian Chick

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Your sister continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. I love your PINK card the snowflakes and pink are awesome. The card you received is adorable, I am on my way to check out her blog.

October 17, 2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Lorie said...

I love your cards...so cute!

October 17, 2007 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is stunning! BEAUTIFUL

October 17, 2007 8:49 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm thinking good thoughts for your sister. I love the pink card.

October 17, 2007 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your pink card! will still pray for your sister that her tests will speed up! hows the copics? having any fun with them yet? what do you think the difrence are with them compared to the SU markers?

October 17, 2007 11:37 AM  
Blogger Renée Storch said...

Gorgeous job!

October 17, 2007 12:02 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Your pink snowflake is so elegant! It has such a calm beauty about it! Darling card that you received from the young aspiring stamper! Deb

October 17, 2007 1:01 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I love your snowflake card. It is lovely. I agree that snowflakes look very pretty with pink. The second card is awesome. Love the stamp and the colors that were used. I hope that your sister has her test very soon.

Mary

October 17, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Absolutely Stunning, darlin'!

October 17, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

Beautiful cards!

October 17, 2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

The winter card is stunning! WOW! I love the soft pinks! And so nice to get such a cute card from a young stamper!

October 17, 2007 5:57 PM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Love your pink card , it's gorgeous !

October 17, 2007 7:08 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Wow your PINK card is just stunning.

I will keep you and your sister in my thoughts and prayers!!

October 18, 2007 12:09 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Awesome cards!! I hope your sister hears some encouraging news soon. I will keep her in my prayers.

October 18, 2007 9:24 PM  
Blogger Renée said...

I love both cards, but the pink snowflake one is a stunner! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. my parents live just outside of Enderby, samll world, eh?

October 19, 2007 10:30 PM  
Blogger Louise F NZ said...

I love your pink card....I am so going to case this... if thats ok.
I am such a pink girl and your card is so PINK lol.

October 22, 2007 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!