*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I was tagged by Paula at Paula Ponders to play The name game.

The NAME GAME. The name of the game is to list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life, for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name and game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

My Middle name is Kora with a “K” see letter “R” for explanation…….LOL!

K : Kids I have 2 and they fill my heart with joy.

O : Opinionated, that is me……LOL! I love to share my opinion with anyone who will listen……unfortunately there is no one who wants to listen!

R : Rare if there is something rare it is my family I can’t tell you how many times I have heard the words “that should never have happened” or “I have never seen this before!

A : Autism a cause very near and dear to my heart, who knew such a little word could alter my world with such a a big bang…………I have learned so much from autism, things I can’t even begin to bring into words it should be Awe-tism!!

Now I get to choose 4 blogger to tag one for each letter of my middle name so I chose:

Tara at Tara's Paper Crafts

Michele at Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker!

Nancy at Nancy's Creative Mess

and Tracy at Tracy's Happy Place

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!