*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Creepy Crawly Mailboxes


I decided to make some Halloween mailboxes for my girls, these mailboxes are from the Target $ spot, I was lucky enough to find someone who would send me a bunch since we don't have Target stores in Canada, can't wait for the day when the decide to set up some stores here!

The spider web paper is so cool the wed is actually flocking!! So it even feel a bit creepy..........LOL! I hope the girls enjoy their treats, I think I will make another one to give to my nephew.

Thank you for all your well wishes I am starting to feel better the antibiotics are kicking in so the pain has lessoned a great deal.

Supplies: Batty For You, Only Orange, VV card stock, DP, Ribbon, Circle and Scalloped circle punches

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

love this! Very cute little treat.

October 10, 2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

oh my, how cute is that?

October 10, 2007 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I love them! great job!!!

October 10, 2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Ewww. I think the roaches look a bit more creepier than the spider web!! Great job on the mail box!

October 10, 2007 1:38 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

WOW these look so amazing ....I dont know if I would say CUTE !! lol I hate bugs ....LOL but wow do you ever do great work Kelly !!!

October 10, 2007 2:08 PM  
Blogger Renée Storch said...

What a cute idea. I'm gonna have to get me some when I go to Target.

October 10, 2007 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creepy Crawly!

October 10, 2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger Dawn Easton said...

Oh great idea! I have some that a friend mailed to me too! Fantastic idea for Halloween though!

October 10, 2007 3:32 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

super smart idea...glad I have a few more of these mailboxes in my basement!

October 10, 2007 3:58 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

That's some mail that kids would love!!! Very nice Kelly!!

October 10, 2007 6:34 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Lots of creeping and a crawling going on here! Great mailbox! Deb

October 10, 2007 7:01 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Wow, this is great, what a wonderful idea.

October 10, 2007 7:14 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

What an awesome idea!!!

October 10, 2007 7:40 PM  
Blogger Crafty in Calgary said...

What a fantastic idea! I so miss Target, it is tragic we do not have them in Canada- I cannot believe I moved to Canada! ;)

October 10, 2007 8:24 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

This is terrific! I'm sure thatyour gilrs will love them. Thanks for reminding me that I still have a few of these cute mailboxes left.

Mary

October 10, 2007 9:21 PM  
Blogger Debby Winters said...

How cute is this! Love this idea for a Halloween treat!

October 11, 2007 5:32 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Oh...I love your spooky mailbox! What a cute project! Love it!

October 11, 2007 7:57 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Love these, I have a few left so now I know what to do with them -- thanks for the inspiration.

October 13, 2007 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!