*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fabulous Bling


Todays Way to use it Challenge was to use was to use bling and I love bling!! I just my my order from Just Brads and Eyelets and I got these gorgeous turquoise flower centers so I knew I had to use them for this challenge!

Well the sun has finally peeked out from behind the rain clouds Yippie!! It has been so stormy lately it will be so nice to have a dry day around here.

Supplies: Fabulous Flowers, Filigree BG, Tempting turquoise, chocolate chip card stock, baroque DP, Chocolate chip, craft ink, Clear embossing powder, Brads, Stickles, Ribbon, Circle cutter, dimesionals, and corner rounder punch.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Ila said...

This is Gorgeous...love the bling..just Fabulous!!

October 11, 2007 12:33 PM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

Love the bling.

October 11, 2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Nice!!!! Love the colors and the Bling is beautiful!!

October 11, 2007 1:18 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful, love that flower and your bling.

October 11, 2007 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great card!!! I love the bling! so elegant!

October 11, 2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger Debby Winters said...

Now that is definitely bling! Just beautiful! Love that flower centre! Very elegant!

October 11, 2007 5:04 PM  
Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

WOW!!! I love this center. I love the whole card. You did it again.

Have a great day.

October 11, 2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

That big flower is gorgeous! I love the colors and the beautiful bling! So awesome Kelly!

October 11, 2007 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love! I love that big turquoise flower, it's total bling!

October 12, 2007 6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love your combination of ribbon and the "bling" in the middle of the flower!! TFS!!

www.basementstamping.typepad.com

October 12, 2007 9:04 AM  
Blogger Corie said...

This is such a GORGEOUS card!!

October 13, 2007 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!