*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

One Little Two little Three Little Penguins



I love this little penguin stamp from Gina K, he is just so sweet! I stamped him three time and used my SU markers to color them in, my copics STILL aren't here yet.......*insert pouty lip here* Well I didn't manage to get any pink into this card, I will try harder next time.

Well i didn't make it down to my studio yesterday like I planned instead I spent it in emergency I was have chest pain, nausea, and back ache. So off to emergency we went to get it checked out after a ton of tests, all indicating my heart is good Yippie!!! It seem the problem is an infection in Gallbladder pipes (Dr's Words) I had my gallbladder out out 4 years ago, didn't realize they leave the plumbing behind......LOL! During a chest xray we also discovered a calcification on my lung, probably nothing more then scar tissue from a cold but he would like me to have it looked at further, so that is how I spent my Thanksgiving, needless to say we are having our Thanksgiving dinner tonight.

Supplies: Gina K stamps, Night of Navy, real Red, DP, Black, and Brilliance white ink, Markers, Liquid Applique, Ribbon, brads, cuttlebug, Corner rounder punch, Gel pen and Dimesionals.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your card is adorable, Kelly! I love those penguins!

October 09, 2007 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to know your heart is ok! and glad to see you stamped! hope you have a relaxing day today!!!

October 09, 2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cute little penguins!
Glad you checked out A-ok!

October 09, 2007 10:45 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love those penquins.

October 09, 2007 11:25 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Glad to hear that your heart is good. Hope you get better soon! Not a fun way to spend Thanksgiving. Enjoy your dinner tonight though!! :0)

October 09, 2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

So adorable! But, I'm not ready for snow let alone xmas.

October 09, 2007 12:24 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Feel better soon Kelly!

October 09, 2007 1:02 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Love it! I just ordered the penguin stamp and the Langley Design set with the bra/panties. Can't wait to get them and start playing! Thanks for the inspiration.

Jane

October 09, 2007 7:39 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

Love the penguins, I am glad your heart is ok. Sorry you are not feeling well.

October 09, 2007 8:33 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

oh, I am so glad everything is okay - yeah you!!! I had my gallbladder out too and did not know they leave anything behind....hope you feel better soon! This card is stinkin' adorable Kelly, that penguin is so dang cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

October 09, 2007 8:42 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Love thes darling little guys! Sorry you spent your Thanksgiving in ER! Glad you are okay! Deb

October 09, 2007 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that sucks, I hope your feeling better Kelly.

BTW love the penguins!

October 10, 2007 6:46 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Oh the card is way cute! Those penguins are absolutely adorable. I love your card design with snowflakes!

I'm sorry to hear about the calcification in your lungs. Hope it's nothing serious. Take care of yourself!!

Maria

October 10, 2007 7:10 PM  
Blogger Crafty in Calgary said...

How cute, I love the colors! Sorry about the trip to the ER-yikes!

October 10, 2007 8:24 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

These guys are just toooooo cute.

October 13, 2007 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!