*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Jason!!

Happy Birthday to my hubby Jason who is 30 today!! I am so proud to be his wife he is an amzing man, my night in shining armor!! So here is a little slide show I put together to show you all how much fun my years with Jason have been and how I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!
Happy Birthday Jason
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox



I love you Jay!! Happy Birthday!!

Answered to yesterday's burning question.....Where did I get that Apple stamp?

It is made by hero arts and I bought it on Ebay last year, I believe it was new last year so you should still be able to find it.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

How fun!!!

October 13, 2007 9:42 AM  
Blogger Little C's Creations said...

Very Cool Slide, Kelly!!!

Hugs,
Jen

October 13, 2007 11:28 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Happy birthday to Jay!! Great slide show!

October 13, 2007 3:23 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

Loved the slide show. what a great smile your guy has. Let me run over to his blog and wish him Happy Birthday

October 13, 2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger dawnmercedes said...

Happy Birthday to Jason...love the picture show!

October 13, 2007 6:12 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Happy belated b'day Jason!!
Your slide show was neat Kelly! TFS!

October 14, 2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What a wonderful tribute to Jason!

October 15, 2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

This was a wonderful tribute to your Jason. :) I have a feeling that there is never a dull moment in your home.Your a lucky woman to have such a happy go lucky man. I hope you all had a fantastic day.

Mary

October 16, 2007 8:24 PM  
Blogger Lauren (mytime) said...

Happy Birthday!
You look like you are quite the character! LOL! What a sweet tribute!

October 18, 2007 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!