*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, October 05, 2007

Believe


I made this card for today's limited supply challenge and in light of it being Breast Cancer Awareness I made a pink card for my sister who is waiting to under go tests for Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

I am so looking forward to the long weekend, no daycare kiddie for 3 days.....Yippie!! I hope I will be able to be in my studio all weekend! with no family near by Thanksgiving will be quiet around here, just us so it will be a pretty low key.

What are you doing for this Thanksgiving/Columbus Day weekend!

I just got this in an email, please help!!
Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

Click Here to Give - it's FREE

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY

Supplies: Fancy pants stamps, WW card stock, Daisy D's Lullaby Collection DP, Chipboard, Brads, ribbon, Cuttlebug, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

What a great card Kelly. So true...BELIEVE.

Hugs

October 05, 2007 9:21 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love this card, it is fantastic, that sparkly B is great.

October 05, 2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Oops forgot,hit the enter button too quickly. Happy Thanksgiving.

October 05, 2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So pretty!

Happy Thanksgiving!

October 05, 2007 12:04 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Kelly! sending some big {{{HUGS}}}. Have a great Thanksgiving! :0)

October 05, 2007 12:05 PM  
Blogger Renée Storch said...

That is a gorgeous card! I love the glitzy look!

October 05, 2007 12:18 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Love the glitter B! Deb

October 05, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

This is perfect Kelly!! Just absolutely gorgeous!

October 05, 2007 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card !

October 05, 2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

What a wonderful card - very very pretty and I love the PINK, so perfect for this month! Yep, I clicked!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

October 05, 2007 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, you sister will love it.

Happy Thanksgiving.

October 05, 2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card is beautiful. I hope that your sister's result come back the same as my sister's did yesterday. NEGATIVE! Music to my ears. I was in Wal-mart when I got the good news and of course I started crying right there in Wal-mart. UGH. Your sister is in my prayers.

Mary

October 05, 2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty! I love the paper and sparkly monogram!!

Have a nice Thanksgiving holiday!

October 05, 2007 10:56 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

Beautiful Card! Love the glitter!

October 06, 2007 9:11 AM  
Blogger Corie said...

Love this card -- so beautiful.

I posted the info about the free mamogram site on my BLOG. I hope it will help!!

October 06, 2007 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

October 06, 2007 4:50 PM  
Blogger Lauren (mytime) said...

B for breathtaking! This is just beautiful!!! Another B! :D

October 07, 2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Gorgeous as always!!! HAppy Thanksgiving!!! Congrats on your new DT!

October 08, 2007 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Love the sparkly "B"!! TFS!

www.basementstamping.typepad.com

October 08, 2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Happy thanksgiving! This card is so beautiful, I love those floral backing papers!

October 08, 2007 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!