*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Peaceful Wishes


Todays featured stamper on SCS's featured stamper challenge was stampertammy her gallery is so awesome, so many beautiful cards it was so hard to narrow it down to just one. I chose to CASE her Peaceful Wishes card. I love how pretty her card looked, such a soft and beautiful Christmas Card.

For my card I did change a few things I changed some of the colors, added a photo corner, eyelets, and stickles. I also added the background stamp.

If you are interested in trying this challenge you can do so here FS36--Who could it be.......

Supplies: Peaceful Wishes, Weathered BG, Baroque Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Papertrey white card stock, Baroque Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Versa mark inks, Gold embossing powder, stickles, photo corner, corner rounder punch, eyelets, Ribbon, cord, and dimensionals.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger tyrymom29 said...

oh wow Beautiful !!!!

October 14, 2007 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stunning. Wow with a capital W.

October 14, 2007 1:26 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Gorgeous card Kelly!!Love the corner embellishment,it's beautiful!

October 14, 2007 1:49 PM  
Blogger Shannon Tompkins said...

Love the satin ribbon. Great card Kelly.

October 14, 2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love how you stamped the image and the scallops.

October 14, 2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

So gorgeous! I just noticed I was tagged....will try and play tomorrow!

October 14, 2007 8:58 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

One of favorite SU sets! Beautiful card! Deb

October 15, 2007 12:23 AM  
Blogger Lastel said...

Awesome card , love it , that ribbon is to die for !

October 15, 2007 4:51 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! Makes me want to get my set out & create......or should I say, CASE?

October 15, 2007 9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous, love all the details!

October 15, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger Ila said...

Very Beautiful!!..love the weathered bakgd and the eyelets on the scallop layer.

October 15, 2007 3:56 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

This is so beautiful and elegant -- the perfect card!!

October 15, 2007 3:59 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and beautiful satin ribbon!

October 16, 2007 2:40 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

Gorgeous!

October 17, 2007 4:30 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

What a deliciously beautiful card. I'm always inspired by your work.

October 18, 2007 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!