*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Welcome to the Colony


here is another card using Langley Boy Designs "Getting Buggy With It" set now available through Gina K at Stamping Freak!! I just love the ants and they saying it fits perfect for welcoming new neighbors to the neighborhood! Which we just happen to have.

Thank you for all your care and concern for my sister, I talked at length with her last night she was going to go back to the Dr. today and ask for an ultrasound to get things moving. She lives in the Northwest Territories, so they usually have to travel for services but her town does have an ultrasound so while she is waiting to hear of the schedule for her tests in Yellowknife, she can be ruling out some other things. Unfortunately our medical system moves slow, so we will have to be a bunch of squeaky wheels. Please continue to keep Tanice in your thoughts and prayers and I will keep you updated with any information I get.

On another note because my blog was already pink, I am going to try to incorporate pink into all my cards for the month of October!



Supplies: Langley Boy Designs, Chocolate Chip and WW card stock, Basic gray Mellow DP, Black ink, Markers, Brads, scalloped circle punches, Corner rounder punch, Ribbon, and Dimesionals.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger My Paper World said...

Such a cute card! I love the sweet sentiment, its so fun!

October 02, 2007 12:47 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

This is SO CUTE!!! How fun!!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

October 02, 2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I love your bug stamps, adorable. Your card is gorgeous.

October 02, 2007 3:24 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

What a great card - I love these stamps, they are adorable! Love the PINK!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

October 02, 2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, those images are too cute. Will continue to keep Tanis in my thoughts.

October 02, 2007 7:03 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

How cute! Congratulations to you and your hubby. The cards you have made with the new sets are adorable.
I'll keep your sister in my prayers and I also wanted to say that your post about your daughter really touched me. Parenting can be hard work but your perspective is a great reminder of what a blessing it can be too. I hope that I can continue to learn from my children each day the way that you have learned and grown from your daughter.

October 02, 2007 9:36 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Adorable bug card! I continue to pray for you sister!

October 02, 2007 11:35 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card is very cute and the stamps are adorable. :)

Mary

October 03, 2007 12:01 AM  
Blogger Renée Storch said...

Great card, I love those bugs!

October 03, 2007 8:04 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Very nice card. I love the added touch of pink. My thoughts are with your sister.

October 04, 2007 7:30 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Loving this card! Good wishes for your DS! Deb

October 04, 2007 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!