*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Buzzing By Just To Say Hi!!


Here is another sneak peak of the Langley Boy Designs stamps being released tonight! This set is called "Getting Buggy With It" it is a set of 15!! I just love this little butterfly she is so sweet. Well as you probably guessed already these stamps are going to carried by Gina K!! They will be available for sale tonight at her store Stamping Freak!!! Woohoo are we ever excited about this!!! It has been so hard to sit on this for so long!! Ahhhhhh the secrets out!!

Make sure you stop over to Hubby's Blog to check out his sneak peeks!! Here is a cute little movie he made for the occasion!



Thank you for your prayers and healing thoughts for my sister, I am on the edge of my chair waiting to hear something. Tanice is my baby sister and my only sibling she is 5 1/2 years younger then me making her 28, so young to have to be dealing with this. I will keep you posted as to what happens as soon as i have more information, please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Supplies: Langley Boy Designs, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, WW card stock, Lily Kate DP, Black and Bashful blue ink, Prima Flowers, brads, Corner rounder punch, Sponge, cloud template, Scalloped circle punches, marker, Ribbon, Bling, and Dimensionals.

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Heather Leech said...

Oh my, Kelly. I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your sister. I truly hope that the news is as positive as possible, and that she'll come through this healthly and well. You'll all be in my prayers.
H

September 30, 2007 7:41 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Kelly, I am really really sorry to hear that news about your sister. I hope everything ends up turning out different - I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Your cards are wonderful - I love your blog! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

September 30, 2007 10:08 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your card is adorable! That is so cool that Gina K. will carry Langley Boy Designs!

I will continue to pray for your sister, and hope you hear good news soon.

September 30, 2007 10:15 PM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

Congrats to you guys! I will continue to pray for your sister, please keep us posted.

September 30, 2007 10:18 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

Beautiful Card, so sorry to heat about your sister, will be wishing her well!

October 01, 2007 5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little video is too cute! I'm sending prayers your way.
Hugs,
Gina K.

October 01, 2007 6:08 AM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love those stamps.

October 01, 2007 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card, very pretty!

Congrats! on the launch.

October 01, 2007 6:48 AM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

OMG Kelly!! This card is just too cute!

Big hugs to you...hope you hear from your sis soon! :0)

October 01, 2007 7:55 AM  
Blogger Renée Storch said...

What a great card. The layout and colors are awesome!

October 01, 2007 8:05 AM  
Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Super card, awesome stamp set and big hugs to your sister!

October 01, 2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger Corie said...

Such a cute card -- love it.

October 01, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Myrnabs said...

YAY!! I've already purchased my two sets!! I love them!!! YAY!

October 01, 2007 1:59 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you!! Your card is absolutely adorable!!

October 01, 2007 2:46 PM  
Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

I am so excited for you and Jason. I have the original set and I love it.

You and your sister are in my prayers. Breast cancer is a cause I support with my whole heart. Think pink thats my motto.

Hugs and prayers

Cheryl crawford

October 01, 2007 7:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the new stamps and the card is great! Hoping your sister is A-ok!

October 02, 2007 8:30 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Glad you're pink for October!

October 02, 2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger Stampindamour said...

ADORABLE!! I really LOVE this card!!! :0)

-pamela

October 02, 2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Another beautiful card and creation. Thank you for being an inspiration to so many.

October 04, 2007 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! I just love the stamps as well as what you have done with them!

Sending hugs for your sister. :-(

October 05, 2007 2:27 PM  
Blogger Lauren (mytime) said...

Kelly Your sister will be in my prayers! Gosh cancer is just an awful disease!!! Keep us posted.I can say that hopefully no news is good news. I learned early when things looks really bad you get results much faster than originally told you would!

You cards are all fabulous. I dont get to blog hop much but was propelled here!

Your husbands sets are so cute! You are his perfect designer for smaples.
Congrats to you both on the success of this new venture with Gina K!!!!!
She is amazing :D

October 07, 2007 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!