*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Thanks For Your Support


Here is another sneak peek of the new Langley Boy Designs "Thanks for your support" set!! I love this bra and panties set it is so versatile and with October being breast cancer awareness month I know I will be using this bra a ton!

My sister has just come from the Dr's with news that she may have breast cancer, she is waiting to hear from the Dr. again regarding her appointment with the surgeon and a date for a Mammogram, it looks like they are thinking Inflammatory Breast Cancer, she has one breast that has grown almost a full cup size larger. Please keep my sister, Tanice, in your prayers!

Well the big release is upon us night at midnight Central time they will go on sale!! Where will they be available??? I will be back later tonight with all the deets!!

This card design is from Beate's weekend sketch challenge, so cool!!!

Supplies: Langley Boy Designs, Party punch, All in a Row, Pretty in pink, black and WW card stock, DP, Black ink, Markers, Prima Flower, Ribbon, Cuttlebur Ribbon diecut, Bling, Corner Rounder,Round Tab punch, Brads, and Dimesionals

Labels:

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I will be thinking and praying for your sister!!!

Your card looks wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along. Hugs!

September 30, 2007 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful card ! Will be praying for your sis . Hugs !

September 30, 2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger Myrnabs said...

OMG! I'm about to faint! I really really want this one! I saw it over at gina k's sneak peak, and I just knew it was Jason's design!!!! I am so going to max out my CC this midnight ;o)

September 30, 2007 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful job. Love this!!!

September 30, 2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This card is awesome, your sister is in my thoughts.

September 30, 2007 12:44 PM  
Blogger Julie S. said...

Love the set and the card -- those brads look like "studs" and make me think "leather!" hehehe...

Definitely holding your sister in the Light.
Hugs.

September 30, 2007 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great card! can't wait for tonight! Praying for your sister too!

September 30, 2007 12:44 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Great card!! I will be sending out some positive vibes your sisters way!! :0)

September 30, 2007 12:51 PM  
Blogger Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, will be thinking of your sister

September 30, 2007 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Sending prayers for your sister.

September 30, 2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger Heather Leech said...

I LOVE it!! Great job! Looking forward to the big release tonight!
C ya'!
Heather L.

September 30, 2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Beautiful card!!! I'll keep your sister in my prayers , you can count on it!!

September 30, 2007 2:38 PM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

Hey, I'm praying for your sister. I went thru it with my sister a couple of years ago. Would you like me to add it to the prayer list I have going on my blog?
click on my blog for a link on the top right side.

http://thecardcastle.blogspot.com/

September 30, 2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

I also meant to say, that I loved the card. Congrats on the stamp line.

September 30, 2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

LOL! These stamps are really cute!

September 30, 2007 4:31 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Kelly this looks super!!

I will keep your sister in my thoughts too. I really hope it's something they can treat quickly and easily, and that it's not as bad as the doctors first feared.

Megan xx

September 30, 2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is super, Kelly! I will keep your sister in my prayers! Hugs!

September 30, 2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Kelly,

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I am going through the same thing with my baby sister right now. Try and think positive thoughts. I will keep your sister in my prayers.

Mary

September 30, 2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Renée Storch said...

Awesome card, the colors are fabulous! Sorry to hear about your sis.

October 01, 2007 8:05 AM  
Blogger Corie said...

Great card -- I will keep you and your sister in my thoughts and prayers!

October 01, 2007 1:26 PM  
Blogger mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Best wishes for your sister to be feeling well soon. Beautiful card & thank you for sharing the tutorial. Mel

October 01, 2007 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!