*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fabulous Flower Chest Part 2



I'm sorry I didn't get this up yesterday but it turned into a madhouse around here.......LOL! Here is what I came up with for the inside of this chest, I found the bubble bath/ lotion set at Michael's for a $1.50 (CAN.) or $1.00 (US) and they fit perfectly inside! I painted the inside of the chest with acrylic paint and added some DP and ribbon to the bottles of bubble bath and lotion.

So for a total of $3.25 we have created the cutest little gift for friends or family or even for craft fairs! The chest was $1.75 and the goodies were $1.50 and there maybe about .75 cents worth of materials!

Pictured below are the items before they were altered. I hope you enjoyed my frugal idea!


My sister finally got an appointment for her tests November the 6th. Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers! Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers, please pray for the results of the test to come back negative.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

You did a superb job on this fabulous box! Deb

October 20, 2007 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohhh...awesome. Love it, you are so clever!

Sending good vibes your sister's way & lots of positive thinking.

Not much longer now.

October 20, 2007 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly - this is beautiful and looks much more expensive!!!

October 20, 2007 1:26 PM  
Blogger Lois Michael said...

I love it. You have reat ideas that inspire me. Thanks

October 20, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Gorgeous!!! You've done a wonderful job!!!

October 20, 2007 4:08 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

it's fabulous!

October 20, 2007 5:37 PM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

Just beautiful girl! I must say, I really hope we get a chance to meet one of these days. Let me know if you are ever on the island.

October 20, 2007 5:58 PM  
Blogger Donna Baker said...

this is such a cute gift! love it all-tfs

October 20, 2007 6:31 PM  
Blogger Tami Grandi said...

This is absolutely too cute! I'm going to have to case this idea for Christmas!

October 20, 2007 6:50 PM  
Blogger tyrymom29 said...

WOW love this !! too cute thanks for sharing!!

October 20, 2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Lovely Kelly!!! I'll be praying!!

October 21, 2007 7:51 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

You did such a wonderful job altering this! I love it!

I will continue to pray for your sister. Hugs!

October 21, 2007 10:58 PM  
Blogger Louise F NZ said...

Crikey Kelly, you would have to be on e of the most talented people I have ever met!? You know what I mean you constantly inspire me. Thank you.
Lou

October 22, 2007 1:01 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

What an incredible idea!!! Love this! And so glad your sister got an appt. I will keep her in my prayers!

October 22, 2007 4:33 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

job well done, extraordinarily great!

October 22, 2007 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!