*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, September 17, 2007

Sweets


Today's try a new technique challenge was to make Jenn boxes aka 2/5/7/10 boxes. I was so happy to see this challenge as I have been wanting to make one of these for sometime. I used Su's Brocade DP to create the box, I love, love , love did i mention love this DP it is so pretty!

The sweet is matted with a layers of card stock and the final layer being a layer of lace, I love how feminine it turned out!

We are about bursting at the seems around here. we are 2 weeks away from the big Langley boy Designs launch!! And boy do we have some juicy news to let you in on.........the only problem is you will have to wait a little longer.....*wink*

Supplies: Sweet Sampler, Old Olive and VV card stock, Old Olive ink, Bling, Corner rounder punch, ticket corner punch, Ribbon, Lace and Dimesionals.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You teaser!

Love the box, I love the colors.

September 17, 2007 10:24 AM  
Blogger My Paper World said...

Great colours, this box is very pretty!

September 17, 2007 11:25 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

What an elegant looking box. You did a great job on the 2/5/7/10 box! I love how you added the lace!

Thank you for commenting my blog site. I really appreciate it!!

Maria

September 17, 2007 11:55 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Can't wait to hear about your wonderful news!!!!Hate waiting!!
Your Sweet Box is very Sweet!!

September 17, 2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

This is SO pretty!! Great job!

September 17, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger Julie S. said...

Just LOVELY! you really have a way with ribbon and lace embellishments. I would love to see a slightly side view of this to see the way it all comes together as a 3D object ;^)*

September 17, 2007 12:36 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

What a great box you created. I guess I will have to try to make one now that everyone else has. good job I think adding the lace just made it beautiful

September 17, 2007 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! LOVE the added lace!

September 17, 2007 4:01 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

I love love love the DP too, and it makes this little box so beautiful!!!

September 17, 2007 4:15 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

What a "sweet" box! Very pretty!

September 17, 2007 7:46 PM  
Blogger Renée Storch said...

What a cute box, the DP is fabulous! TFS

September 18, 2007 7:27 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your box is so pretty and elegant! The lace really sets it off! Love it!

September 19, 2007 5:50 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

This is cuteness! Sorry I kind of dropped off in the blogging world. I have been prepping to move and dealing with my insane life! Anyway, just wanted to stop by and leave you some blog love! Have a super day!

September 20, 2007 6:11 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I love your 2/5/7/10 box. You made it look so "SWEET" and elegant. Thank you for sharing.

September 21, 2007 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!