*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, September 03, 2007

MIA


That's me I' ve been a very bad blogger, I have been MIA for a few days now. I have been fall cleaning aka spring cleaning a little later them most.....LOL! I have been sorting through all my dad's thing figuring out where everything needs to go, so it has been a bitter sweet weekend. I would find a picture of him and smile for ear to ear, then I would sort through his clothes which smelled of him and I realized how much I miss him.

On to some happier news Melanie over at Melanie's Madness has nominated me for the Best Blog Friend Award, how sweet thank you Melanie!! You are a great friend too!

I would like to nominate

Nancy at Nancy's Creative Mess , she has been so sweet to me, talking into the night with me when I needed someone to talk to, thank you Nancy you are awesome!

Michelle at Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker! who has also been so sweet to me, she has the biggest heart, thank you Michelle for making me smile when I didn't think it possible.

and

My Hubby Jason over at I Made This he is truly my best friend, always putting my needs above his own, thank you hubby for always being there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele Kovack said...

YOU are the sweetheart! Thank you for nominating me. I am so glad that I could brighten your day a wee bit....

September 03, 2007 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!