*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I got this from my hubby's blogand thought I would give it a whirl.....LOL! I had fully anticipated making some cards today but my sister called for a much need therapy session, not to mention I really love talking to her! However four hours later all inspiration had disappeared, hopefully to return tomorrow morning!!

Four place I have worked.

1. The Langley Times Newspaper, where I met my future Hubby Jason working the graveyard shift putting the newspaper together. Worked there for 5 years before we moved to Enderby!

2. Canada Customs, I worked for the boat section batching files, filing and running skip traces. I really enjoyed working there but sadly i was only covering a maternity leave.

3. Mc Donalds was my first job I was 16, I worked there for a year took my 2 weeks holiday and never went back....LOL!

4. The Stocking Up Shop a health food / bulk food store, the job itself was good however the owner was a freak so I left. Not to mention I got to hear everyone's problems while looking for a herbal remedy some things I just don't need to know.....*blushing*

Four places I have lived.

1. Vancouver BC Canada, until I was 5

2. Calgary where I was born, we left when i was 6 months old

3. Langley BC Canada where I Spent my childhood teen years and very young adulthood.

4. Enderby BC Canada moved here in 2001

Four places I have been on vacation.

1. Disneyland

2. Kelowna many years before I moved here

3. Zeballos Vancouver island BC *Thanks Alli for the right spelling*

4. Hay River Northwest Territories

Four of my favorite foods.

1. Panago's Chicken Club Pizza-no tomatoes

2. Chicken Souvlaki

3. Chicken Ceaser Salad

4. Boston Pizza's Bandara Pizza Bread

Four places I would rather be right now.

1. In bed wrapped tight in hubby's arm my favorite place

2. Cape Cod

3. England

4. Hay River NWT


Four friends most likely to respond
.

1.Nancy's

2. Rose Ann

3. Melanie

4. Myrna

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ann said...

It's fun to get to know you better, Kelly. ;) (You were right...weren't you?)

September 17, 2007 1:04 AM  
Blogger Renée Storch said...

I agree with Rose Ann, it definitely is great to get to know you a little better.

September 17, 2007 8:47 AM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

Ok girl, I am seriously NOT poking fun at you but where is Sabelis on VI? I have lived on the island most of my life and am wondering if I am totally out to lunch. When I read it my first thoughts were Zeballos but there COULD be a Sabelis.
I traveled through you neck of the woods in August. Your town sure has grown. I wanted to stop in for some coffee and stampin' but we were trying to make a ferry *boohoo!*

September 18, 2007 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!