*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gorgeous Flower


I love this flower from Lizzie Anne Designs it is so purty! I love this layout I first used it when Markie's Mom was the featured stamper, but I love it and have used it a few times since. In these colors which are from today's color challenge, it reminds me of a lily pad flower. The colors for the challenge today were Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate (or Baroque Burgundy) and old Olive.

I am so glad you got a chuckle out of my story yesterday! The rest of the day went somewhat better, and the blue finally came all the way off today after 2 showers and a bath, washable my butt!

Most people who know me know that I have terrible luck or what I like to call myself a victim of Murphy's Law....LOL! Bad for me entertaining to everyone else......ROTFLMBO!!! No it is entertaining to me too, since I'm not a crier I have to laugh it off!

Supplies: Baroque Motifs, Jolies Fleurs, Pretty in Pink, Baroque Burgundy, old Olive, black, ticket corner punch, cuttlebug, Brads, Scalloped circle and square punches, and dimesionals.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bee-yoo-tee-fullll!

August 28, 2007 2:43 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

It is so refreshing to know someone who can laugh at these situations....sometimes the only way to survive in this crazy life! I love your card....as always!

August 28, 2007 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,

I just love the colors you used, beautiful card.

August 28, 2007 4:20 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

this card is beautiful, love papers and that flower is awesome.

August 28, 2007 6:04 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful! I love all of the layers on that flower, and the bling!

August 28, 2007 7:21 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

WOW, love that layering, great job!

August 29, 2007 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!