*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wanted


I finally made a card!!! I made this card for today's sketch challenge on SCS. I love this Bronc Buster set!! Well I have finally found my table I hope that means I will have more time to stamp this week.

Stephanie is back to school but Megan doesn't start until next week, so i hope to be back on track next week when both girls are back in school!!

Supplies: Bronc Buster, Wanted, Close to Cocoa, chocolate chip, really rust, sage, VV card stock, outlaw DP, Chocolate chip craft ink, close to cocoa and creamy caramel ink, ticket corner punch, hemp, metal star, brads clear ep, and dimensionals

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Love the paper, and this is such a wonderful stamp set, great card.

September 05, 2007 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soo cool! great card!

September 05, 2007 10:36 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Great job!

September 05, 2007 12:20 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Awesome card!! I really love this set.

September 05, 2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

Great card. I love this set. When you get back on track come to my house and help me. I need help :)

September 05, 2007 5:56 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

You rock with this card! LOVE IT! You make cardmaking look soooo easy!

September 05, 2007 7:50 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I love this! Great job with the distressing! It looks perfect with the paper!

September 06, 2007 7:09 AM  
Blogger Alli Miles said...

Is this just not the best set ever? Great work.

September 06, 2007 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!