*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, August 30, 2007

More Thanks Yous

I just wanted to shout a some more thank yous!! I am hoping to find some time today to go and stamp but in the mean time I have these fabulous cards to share!

You remember the blog candy that won over at Paper Delightz, well Rose Ann sent me a card to congratulate me too, she is just the sweetest!! Thank You Rose Ann!



















This wonderful and happy card was sent to me from Melanie over at Melanie's Madness, and she sent me the Stampin Up catty and mini Whoohoo!!


















I would like t thank Michelle over at Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker! and Stacy (Twinshappy at SCS) for the sympathy cards they sent me, thank you so much ladies it is so nice to know you care, and it means the world to me so THANK YOU!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Hodge said...

Isn't it great to get happy mail!

August 30, 2007 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty, thoughtful and kind! Thanks for sharing. K

August 30, 2007 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl! I just tagged you for the best blog friends award :) you can get the pic from my side bar :)

September 01, 2007 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!