*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm still here!!!


Ok here's my story......LOL

1. My schedule with my daycare kiddie has changed from 2-6 to 9-5 so I am adapting to this no time thing, she is only 1 1/2 so going to the basement without her is not an option.......taking her with me........ we will be working on this any tips from moms with toddlers would be great!

2. For the past 2 mornings I have been in my studio trying operative word here trying to complete a project when morning #1 I am downstairs putting together a card for the Langley Boy Stamps reveal Oct 1, hopefully I will be able to give you a few sneak peeks........anyhoo........ I am downstairs in the zone as they would say, the dogs are playing on the floor beside, when all of a sudden Phoebe starts running around the room at mach 1 yelping at the top of her lungs (she is a confirmed wimp....LOL). She has made 2 complete laps of the table before I clue in to what is happening.

3. I finally determine from the blur running around the room that Phoebe has some how managed to get a gift bag wrapped around her leg and nice shiny purple one, so i get up to help her, bad plan for some insane reason she now not only thinks that this purple thing is trying to kill her now so am I by chasing her I was scaring her more........LOL!! It was quite funny!

4. She starts running up and down the stairs now at mach 3 speed and yelping so loud she is breaking the sound barrier!! After a few runs up and the down the stairs I hear her running around the coffee table up stairs then silence...............hmmmmmm........ now I am thinking either she has given herself a heart attack or the bag finally detached itself................so I go upstairs to check it out and...............................at this point I discover she has tinkled up and down the stairs from the fear of the killer bag...............when i find her the bag is on the floor and beside it is a visibly shaken puppy and I literally mean shaking!!!

5. So I cuddle her and calm her down then................the knock at the door the daycare kiddie is here, well off goes Phoebe running up and down the street being a yahoo!!! Me, the other mom and her ride are all out there trying to catch this dog, looking pretty funny might i add. Finally they get in the car to go cause I have told them i will round her up after they have left when all of a sudden Phoebe is airborne .....................she jumped right into the moms lap from who knows where, ok now I am think........ need doggy restraints.......LOL. Now to clean the stairs thankfully they are wood and carpet!!!Needless to say project never got completed!

6. Day 2 not as eventful as day one but none the less irritating, I am also working on a Halloween project so I attempt to start this task should be too hard, right????

7. Get paper all cut the score it wrong!!! Start over get paper cut, score it, try to line a stamp up miss.....AUGHHHHHH!!! Start again get paper cut, score it, try to line a stamp up, success, go to add layer and punch a hole through said layer no.......punch is not strong enough.......crap!!! Ok go back a step remove layer punch one by one, ok success!!!! The ding dong.................out of time!!!

So there you have no project to show you hopefully tonight i will find the time to complete it!!

Until then enjoy your day!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay--in the future!!!!!!!!!!! You must start off a post such as this with a directive to not be eating or drinking anything while reading, unless the reader LIKES to choke on her food. You see, I can TOTALLY relate to poor Phoebe's predicament--I can visualize her running around like that! Occasionally, when it gets boring around my house, my cat ends up with a hairclip around his tail and goes zooming around the house too--I have NO idea how that happens (wink, wink), but it's funny as heck! Anyways--thanks for sharing your puppy adventures. I think I'll get back to actually EATING my lunch now!

September 20, 2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

That is pretty funny Kelly( I am sure it wasn't at the time), I laughed so hard my side hurts. Puppies are such fun aren't they

September 20, 2007 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog is like reading a Janet Evonivich book. You can't stop reading until you know the whole story. I love your site and enjoy all the fun comments.
At first it was just about the cards but now...I look forward to the email from you and your mates.

September 21, 2007 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had to comment...the whole episode with the puppy could have happend in my house. We have an 8 month old CRAZY monster of a dog and there is never a dull moment. Thanks for reminding me that it is sort of fun and I am NOT the only one going crazy with the PUP!

September 24, 2007 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!