*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, September 24, 2007

Crazy Phoebe Strikes Again!!

Crazy Phoebe Strikes Again!! I will set the scene for you We are sitting at our computers, yes we have side by side computers.......LOL! And we hear Phoebe whining now she tends to do this a lot especially when one of the girls leaves the room, but after calling her she didn't come so Jason went to see what her problem was and.......... he found her stuck in the window behind the couch........ROTFLMBO!!!!! She is so crazy!! Jason managed to catch it on video so her it is for all the world to see our crazy puppy!!

Phoebe had just gotten her hair cut so she looks a little goofy......LMBO!!!



I do hope to be back a little later today with a stamping related post!! I am so happy my ebay lot sold leaving me enough to be able to buy a set of 72 copic sketch markers, plus 20 extra colors!!! I am so excited!!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I'm excited to see what you will create with these amazing Copic's.

September 24, 2007 11:45 AM  
Blogger MarieK said...

WOW!! I'm sooooo jealous! Where did you get your COPICS? I think I need MORE!

September 24, 2007 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too funny! my 2 yr old is mad that Im typing and not playing it again for him! he keeps saying come on baby (he thinks Jason is saying baby) lol.love the markers! so are you counting the hours till Heroes :P

September 24, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Love your new markers. I have the Ciao's and now I am working on getting the originals. Then the air brush system. Does it ever stop. :) I don't think so. Have fun with your new sketch copics.

Mary

September 24, 2007 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am envious! I have seen such great coloring with those markers. Have fun with them!

September 24, 2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Phoebe is so cute! Congratulations on your sale for the Copic markers. I bet you'll do amazing things with them! ;)

September 24, 2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

love the phoebe story and I am jealous of your markers

September 24, 2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

To funny. Great video catch.

September 24, 2007 7:20 PM  
Blogger Julie S. said...

What in heaven's name did you sell to get that kind of cash? Whatever it is, I gotta do the same ;^)*

September 24, 2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Awesome Kelly!!! You will create such awesome things with those Copics!

September 25, 2007 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!