*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, September 21, 2007

Autumn


I made this card for the Limited supplies Challenge on SCS the challenge was to use limited layers, and with Autumn settling in here nicely I couldn't resist using my Autumn Harvest set any longer. The patterned paper is from Daisy D's.

I love the weather these days cool crisp clean air ahhhhh.........refreshing!! Needless to say I haven't made my way back to the Halloween project I was working on yesterday, good thing i have the whole weekend set aside to stamp!

Supplies: Autumn Harvest, Pumpkin Pie, Baroque Burgundy, Black card stock, Daisy D's DP, Black , Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Old olive inks, Ribbon, photo corner punch, Oval punch, Brads.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

What a wonderful fall card, love the colors of the background, I envy your crisp area, it is 85 hear, but won't envy you in the winter.

September 21, 2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

What a pretty Fall card!! Those pumpkins & leaf look great with that paper!

September 21, 2007 1:33 PM  
Blogger Jacki Marie said...

I just had to click over here and comment today. I read your blog from Google Reader and I always love your work. Your cards are so detailed! How long does it take you to make one card? Beautiful! Just beautiful!

September 21, 2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

I love this paper. Great job. I love it.

September 21, 2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Love this -- that paper is gorgeous, it makes this card so elegant!!

September 21, 2007 5:32 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty! And perfect for the first days of fall!

September 21, 2007 8:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Super cute! I'm so getting this set!

September 22, 2007 9:40 AM  
Blogger My Paper World said...

This is gorgeous, I love the paper! Your cards are always so beautiful!

September 23, 2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

It's gorgeous Kelly!!! I can smell the nice air here too!!!

September 23, 2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger Renée Storch said...

Great job with this challenge. It has a great autumn feel to it!

September 24, 2007 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!