*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bonjour Mon Amie



This card was made for one of the Dare to be Dirty challenges, Yvette's make a tag card using only one stamp set. It has been a long time since I used Postale Carte, so I thought it would be a good time to dust it off. My card is 9" by 5 1/2" scored at 3" and 6". I also got to use some foam slike stickers that I got 2 years ago!! I used creamy caramel to age them a bit.





Well my eye is feeling somewhat better today, just annoying pain, not intense like it has been, I have to go back to the eye doctor tomorrow so he can look at it once more to see if iot is healing well.

Supplies: Postale Carte, Designer DP, VV, Pixie dust and creamy Caramel ink, Stickers, Brads, Ribbon, Pearl Bling, Oval punch, Circle punches, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Jody Morrow said...

That is BEAUTIFUL! WOW!

July 31, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Wow, OMG! How do you do it?

July 31, 2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

This is Beautiful!!! Fantastic!!
Glad your eye is feeling better.

July 31, 2007 12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Lovely colors and I just love the ribbons... How did you emboss the circle frame? Looks stunning! TFS!

July 31, 2007 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is SO pretty! Your work always amazes me:)

July 31, 2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful, love the ribbon and the lace

July 31, 2007 2:34 PM  
Blogger Myrnabs said...

This is absolutely amazing!

July 31, 2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

This is an OMG card!!! It's absolutely gorgeous!You're amazing girl!

July 31, 2007 6:26 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

SO beautiful! Fabulous job!

July 31, 2007 7:47 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I saw this in the gallery and thought how exquisite this is!! Everything about it is just gorgeous :)

July 31, 2007 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!