*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Three Challenges In One


For this card I was able to complete three challenges in one for the Dirty Dare 07 ! I completed Sweet Miss Daisy's

Kock-a-doodle-doooo Fan Clubbers!
With my menagerie of farm animals and pets I thought it would be fitting for me to host a challenge that has everything to do with pets! My challenge to you is to create a card that's either For a Pet, From a Pet, or Of a Pet... can be your pet or someone else's.

There are all kinds of occasions worthy of a pet card!
- Birthday
- New Litter
- New Critter
- Thanks for Pet-Sitting
- Get Well
...etc... Be creative!

TexasJodyLynn's

After a long day of participating in challenges you may be ready for a nice long bath, but FIRST I want you to bathe your card in BRADS! Don't be shy... you know you have tons of brads sitting there begging to be used, so why not indulge and use lots of them on your card?

and Genie1314's

Sketch Challenge



Supplies: Canvas BG, Crosshatch BG, Walmart stamps, Chocolate chip, Close to cocoa, Black, and WW card stock, Chocolate chip, close to cocoa ink, cuttlebug, rub ons, Brads, Ticket corner punch, Circle punches, Paper piercer, gel pen and dimensionals.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Michele Kovack said...

I have missed you! I haven't had much time lately...I needed your inspiration! I swear I love each and every single card you make girlie! YOu are awesome!

July 26, 2007 1:43 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

WOW thanks for sharing your link on facebook i will be more often to check things out!!

July 26, 2007 4:00 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Awesome, as is all your creations.

July 26, 2007 4:02 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Great card!

July 26, 2007 5:56 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

Very nice card!

July 26, 2007 7:45 PM  
Blogger Stampindamour said...

This is a very nice card--I like the layers and different textures. Very appealing to look at!! :0)

-pamela

July 26, 2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger Jody Morrow said...

I love your card! Thanks for doing my challenge! :)

July 26, 2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

OH my you rock -- 3 challenges in one card. LOVE all the layers!!

July 27, 2007 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, the layers, the colours, the texture...

I am in love with this. And a great sentiment as well.
You rock!

Annette from langley

July 27, 2007 7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all the layers! This is so cute! Tammy

July 27, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! Love that dog!

July 27, 2007 12:17 PM  
Blogger Myrnabs said...

OMG!! This is absolutely Stunning! I'm just OVERAWED with your creation! Thumbs up to you Kelly!!!

July 27, 2007 2:20 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Super cute! I love those special brads and all of the layers! Awesome!

July 27, 2007 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW look at this dimension! How cool! Fabulous job!

July 28, 2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

I just love that little puppy!

July 31, 2007 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!