*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, July 30, 2007

I Believe In You!



I was once again able to combine two challenge to make this card I am having so much participating in the Dare to be Dirty challenges!! The challenges I participated in were from Thursday Beate's Sketch Challenge and Genie1314's Clear Stamps only challenge.

I finally got to use up some of the Creative Memories Embossed Paper I have been sitting on for like a year now *wink* me I'm not a hoarder......LOL!! I also got to use some of the Anna Griffin DP I picked up at Michaels during our road trip. The Ribbon along the bottom I found at walmart it is so gorgeous, I strung some pearls through it, but it is even gorgeous all on it's own!




Well I will be off to the eye doctor a little later today to have the contact lens( they used it as a bandage) taken out, I so hope my eye hasn't healed to it!!! Hopefully it will be on it's way to healing. Thank you once again for all your well wishes and thoughts!

Supplies: Fancy Pants stamps, Creative Memories Embossed Paper, Anna Griffin DP, Always artichoke, Cranberry Crisp, inks, Prima Flowers, Ribbon, String of pearls, Peal Bling, Brad, Ticket corner punch, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Alhambra Club said...

This is beautiful, love the pearls and ribbons, paper, love it all.

July 30, 2007 9:51 AM  
Blogger Alison Shiloh Wear said...

what an ornate card! I would have a hard time sending that off after so much work!

July 30, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Ila said...

Absolutely Beautiful! everything about this card is Fabulous!!

July 30, 2007 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW i love this card! good luck at the eye docs.

July 30, 2007 12:47 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

A work of art!! Kelly this is beautiful!!!

July 30, 2007 1:28 PM  
Blogger Scrapdragons said...

wow that is incredible!!

Laura

July 30, 2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Wow! This is so beautiful, Kelly! :0)

July 30, 2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

OMG Kelly its absoutely beautiful. Everything about it the ribbon the pearls the colors you used. I love it

July 30, 2007 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the layers, a real beauty!

July 30, 2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Beautiful work!!

July 30, 2007 7:09 PM  
Blogger Myrnabs said...

Jesus, mother and joseph!! This is stunning! Your work is truly amazing! Thumbs up!

July 30, 2007 7:24 PM  
Blogger Cindy Gilchrist said...

This is sooo beautiful!!! Love the colors, its all so pretty!

July 30, 2007 7:29 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Your card is so pretty!! Love it!

July 30, 2007 11:20 PM  
Blogger Selena said...

All your cards are so gorgeous, always enjoy coming here to see what you've done!

July 31, 2007 5:15 AM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Awesome, even with a blurry eye, you are posting some tremendous works of art.
FB

July 31, 2007 9:31 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Geez, do you EVER make an ugly card? Everyday I come here and say the same thing....Gorgeous, beautiful...pretty...hope you don't get tired of me...the broken record!!! You are SOOOO talented!

July 31, 2007 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!