*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Forever and Ever Always!



I made this card for the Dirty Dare 07, on SCS, such cool challenges I hope to complete more today! If you are interested and a member of the SCS fan club you can try this too here is the link Dirty Girl Challenges of the day.

This challenge was hosted by Sharon (Notimetostamp)

Easy Elegance

"Hi, everyone! My challenge for you today is to make an elegant card. There are absolutely no rules or guidelines to follow – make whatever you consider to be elegant. And if elegant isn’t your thing, I can take *pretty*. So you may make either an elegant card or a pretty card, your choice."


I actually cased this card from LilyBeans Paperie, she has some of the most beautiful cards!

I love how this card turned out, so soft and elegant, I loved this challenge!!



Supplies: Langley Boy Designs stamps, WW, card stock, Anna Griffin DP, Sahara Sand, and Brilliance white ink, KC and Co. wedding chipboard, Pearl bling, Satin Ribbon, Cuttlebug, and Dimensionals

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Allison Rankin said...

Tremendous!

July 26, 2007 12:15 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

so awesome! you've inspired me for the 2 august anniversary cards i need to make. thanks!

July 26, 2007 12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This card is absolutely beautiful.

July 26, 2007 12:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

This is awesome!

July 26, 2007 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! This certainly is elegant...can't wait to try the challenges tonight! TFS!

July 26, 2007 12:59 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Elegant it is great card, love the embossed paper.

July 26, 2007 1:33 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Absolutely elegant with a capital E! Your talent is awesome!!

July 26, 2007 7:03 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

I found your site through Allison's. I am so glad that I did.....your work is just breathtaking!

July 26, 2007 7:48 PM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

This is the greatest. Wish I had the letters now. What is the chipboard on this, the letters? I really like it and I have two more weddings this summer. I am about weddinged out!!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

July 26, 2007 7:57 PM  
Blogger Corie said...

Truly ELEGANT -- love this.

July 27, 2007 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the side views of your creations, You are so talented and generous.

Annette in Langley

July 27, 2007 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lovely! I really like these colors together - very sophisticated!

July 27, 2007 11:12 AM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous elegant card! You are rockin' those challenges, girl!

July 27, 2007 7:04 PM  
Blogger Godelieve said...

Gorgeous layering!

July 29, 2007 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!