*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, July 27, 2007

Sweet Sweet Baby Girl!


I love making baby girls cards, so pink and pretty I am so much a girl I love anything pink, pretty, sparkly, lacy........sometimes I wish some of the baby bedding came in queen size.......*wink*.

I was able to combine two challenges again for the Dare to be Dirty challenges, I would have done more but my eye is very sore. Last September I was taking out one of those micro mini hair clips out of my hair, and it kind of got stuck on the end of my hair and like a sling shot and catapulted into my eye!!! OUCH!!! Man that was so painful, I had ripped the surface of my eye, so the doctor gave me some drops and sent me home.....well the pain has never gone away. Every morning I wake up and the healing that occurred during the night is ripped off every morning, my eye heals to my eyelid so when I open my eyes in the morning OUCH!!! Normally it takes an hour to subside, but for the past three days it has been hurting 24/7.

So off to the eye doctor I went, she said there is a large hole filled with extra cells the need to be scraped off!!! YUCK!! So this afternoon I will go back and she will freeze my eye, yes with a needle*nervous*, and scrape off the excess cells causing the problem. YIKES!! It should take care of the pain I have been having, so that it is the silver lining.

Back to today's challenges I completed JuliaS's sketch challenge and Cambrias Pink it up!! challenge!!

Supplies:I'm here, Fancy Flexible Phrases,Pretty in pink, Regal rose, and WW card stock, DaisyD's lullaby collection DP,Regal Rose,Versa Mark pixie pink inks, Ribbon, Brads, Cuttlebug, Marker,Chip board, and Dimesionals

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Peggy Maier said...

Oh poor thing, there is nothing like having something happen to your eye - such pain! I've had trouble before, so I can truly sympathize! Hope your eye Dr. gets everything fixed up so you can feel better soon!

July 27, 2007 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how scary! You'll be in my thoughts. Beautiful card!

July 27, 2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger Risa said...

Sorry about your eye,that really sounds very painful. I also want to say that your card is just beautiful!

July 27, 2007 6:32 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

WOWZERS!! This is one FAB card here!! LOVE everything about it! :) You Rock !!

July 27, 2007 6:35 PM  
Blogger Rose Ann said...

I love your pink beautiful card!! Gorgeous!

I hope all goes well with your eye! Ouchie!

July 27, 2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Alhambra Club said...

Wow, what a fantastic card. Hope all goes well with your eye scraping and you are feeling much better by the time you read this comment.

July 27, 2007 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. I hope everything went ok with your eye. Sounds kinda scary, but hopefully it went smooth and will relieve your pain.

July 27, 2007 7:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(falls off chair) Holy Smokes, this is seriously the most amazing card I have seen this week...look at all the details...WOW!

July 28, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Wow! This is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Wish I was having a baby girl so you could send it to me!

July 28, 2007 9:38 AM  
Blogger Carolyn Sharkas said...

wow, Kelly, that sounds so painful. Isn't there anything else they can do ? Hope it starts feeling better soon, I can't imagine how you can stand it.

This is one beautiful card! I love girly things, too, so this is right up my alley.

July 28, 2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Mo Moss said...

I hope that you are feeling better this afternoon. It sure does not show in your last card that your eye was sore. there is a lot of detail in that card and it is magnificent. Love it

July 28, 2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger Myrnabs said...

Kelly,
This is gorgeous! You are on tremendous artist! I love this card, thumbs up!

July 28, 2007 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely card... Great colors. Love the BG. TFS!

July 28, 2007 4:20 PM  
Blogger Gina Wrona said...

Oh no, even with eye troubles, you've created a magnificant card that should be framed.

Feel Better aka FB!

July 28, 2007 4:40 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

WOW! Can you say AMAZING? That is what this card is....WOW!!! I sure hope your eye gets better...

July 28, 2007 8:16 PM  
Blogger Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Totally awesome!

July 29, 2007 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!