*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Wild About You Birthday Wish


This is my second card for today's color challenge, I just thought the wild bunch would look so cute in these colors.

Today's Color Challenge was in honor of Shane's Wish "I am sure many of you have already heard about Shane - perhaps even sent him a card. But I thought it would make a neat challenge to pick some fun colors that could possibly be used for a nifty kid birthday card, hint hint!

Here is some more information about Shane and his wish.

http://www.shaneswish.com/index.php "

The colors were Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal and Morning Marigold I didn't like the colors when they were first mentioned but when the came together they looked really nice. If you would like to try this challenge you can so here CC113: Shane's Wish

Don't forget to enter in the post below for A Very Special Chocolate Sunday
giveaway!

Supplies: Wild about you,
Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal and Morning Marigold and WW card stock, Cool Caribbean , Taken with Teal and Morning Marigold inks, Cuttlebug, Ribbon, Brads, Scalloped scissors, crop-a-dile, Marker and Dimesionals.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele Kovack said...

YOu make the cutest cards! Love them....I really need some kid cards!

May 08, 2007 7:13 PM  
Blogger Rochelle W said...

I saw this on Splitcoast. I was so iimpressed. You did a great job. I love your card.

May 09, 2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Very, very cute card! I love the way the color combo looks on this one.

Robyn

May 11, 2007 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!