*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Just Keep Swimming!


I got the turtle, turtle shake........ think ( hippie, hippie shake... tune)...... OK, OK it was funny in my head.....ROTFLMBO!! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard......mental note get more sleep! No actually today's way to use it challenge was to use transparencies aka acetate. This is my first shaker card, I think they are kind of cute! If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here WT111 - Clearly Fun.

Supplies: Silly Sealife, Warm words, Gable, Green Green galore and WW card stock, acetate, Gable Green ,Green galore, Black and Cool Caribbean, Beads, Aquapainter, Circle, Scalloped circle punches, Oval punches, Brads, Cuttlebug, and dimensionals.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Ida said...

Yippee! I'm first to comment on this card. I love it! Very cute indeed. It makes me smile. So does the (hippee, hippee, shake song!) Ida

May 03, 2007 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love turtles! Saw a brain-damaged one harrassing two carpet sharks in a sea life centre. It was well entertaining. She flaps everywhere with continual childish abandon ... I found you quite by chance, pressing that "next" button. You're welcome to drop by mine; it's at gledwood2.blogspot.com - I just spent ages tapping in the story of my boo-hoo childhood so come have a nose through if you want ...!! See you there maybe, meanwhile keep up the great blog.

All the best 2u
from
Gledwood

May 03, 2007 11:42 AM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

This is so cute! Love the beads at the bottom!

May 03, 2007 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors!

May 04, 2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger Rochelle W said...

Super cute. I love the colors and how you matched the embossing from each piece of paper perfectly. I don't know if I would have thought of that.

May 06, 2007 4:30 PM  
Blogger bichonpawz said...

I LOVE this cute little card!! The colors are great and the design is FABULOUS! TFS!!

May 07, 2007 5:04 AM  
Blogger Deanne Clarke said...

Well, isn't that the cutest!!!!! Love it!

May 07, 2007 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!