*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Monday, May 07, 2007

A Blogger BRAK


I got the nicest birthday blogger RAK from Nancy of Nancy's Creative Mess I just love her blog I check in daily to see what she is up to. Thank you so much, it is so cute, I just love the cuttlebug front I don't have this folder yet, but now that I have seen it I must have it!

Nancy it is so nice to have my birthday recognized early, for most of my life it comes and goes forgotten, my mom and dad could never seem to remember, I know I know I still need more therapy.....LMBO!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kathy said...

very nice. You are so lucky to have good friends and a hubby who admits on his blog how much he loves you. He is a keeper kelley. I love going to both of your blogs

May 07, 2007 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Have a HAPPY Day and do something special for yourself!!!

May 08, 2007 1:18 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

You are SO very welcome!!! I hope your day is spectacular!

May 08, 2007 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!