*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Little Note


Here is the card that I made for today's featured stamper's challenge, the featured stamper is AlliMiles (themilesmum), a very talented Canadian stamper! This is the card that I decided to case
GG's Frogs ! If you would like to try this challenge you can do here FS13: I can see for MILES and MILES!!! .

Don't forget to enter in the post below for A Very Special Chocolate Sunday
giveaway! For those of you who have asked when my birthday is in May it is the 26th! I will be 34 yuck!! Oh where oh where did my 20's go......LMBO!!

Supplies: Unfrogettable, Studio G and Hubby's custom stamps, Gable Green, Green Galore, Lovely Lilac, Bashful Blue, Black, Gable Green and Always Artichoke inks, Lovely Lilac, Black, and WW card stock, Cuttlebug, Ribbon, Brads, Aquapainter, Cloud template, Sponge,Circle punch, and Dimensionals


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rochelle W said...

Your card is super cute. Great colors together too. I love the embossed background.

May 06, 2007 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome colors!

May 06, 2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

This is so cute! I love how you made the clouds!

May 06, 2007 6:42 PM  
Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Adorable card! I was wondering the same thing....how DID you make those fantastic clouds?

May 07, 2007 4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!