*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, May 04, 2007

All things Grow With Love


I have been wanting to use April's House Mouse Design of the month for a while so I thought the earth elements in today's challenge would go well with card. This is just the sweetest image, I love the little piglet!

I used:

Brads
CS & Ink: Earth Elements and/or bold brights + neutrals
Food stamps
Hemp

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here LSC114 - Follow the List #2

Supplies: House mouse, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, and WW card stock, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Summer Sun, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate chip, Going Gray, and Cameo Coral inks, blender pen, hemp and Dimensionals.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Amber (bambi64) said...

Cute! didn't even think of this stamp when I saw the challenge. Now I can't do it cause it will look like I copied you! ;) I have had my image stamped and colored for a few weeks now! lol

May 04, 2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

This card is adorable. I *love* that stamp! Could you please tell me where I can buy one? :)

Mary

May 05, 2007 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute little piglet! Really a sweet card.

May 05, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

This stamp is available at hm stamps
http://www.hmstamps.com/index.htm

May 05, 2007 6:08 PM  
Blogger Rochelle W said...

Awww.... how cute.

May 06, 2007 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!