*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


I decided to try another one of these transparency cards , I thought it would be nice and subtle if I stamped using white stazon onto the transparency sheet and laid it over top of the main image. I think it turned out rather nicely, it was so hard to photograph without getting too much of a glare. Not to mention acetate doesn't really bend that well......LMBO!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here WT111 - Clearly Fun

***EDITED TO ADD***
The acetate was attached by sticky strip, I cut the acetate larger then the card to be able to fold it over and attach with sticky strip on the inside.

Supplies: AYC II, Mixed Bouquet. Pretty in pink, Barely Banana, and WW card stock, Acetate, Pretty in pink, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and White stazon, Sticky strip, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger dawnmercedes said...

nicely done...I made a transparency card today...though I can't post it...going to my Secret Sis!

May 03, 2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

This is gorgeous! I've never tried stamping directly on acetate. Does the white stazon work well? Does the stamp move as you're stamping? does it take a while to dry? Can you heat-set acetate with a gun?? Sorry so many questions...guess I'll have to buy some and try it out! :) Thanks for sharing...it's beautiful.

May 03, 2007 4:59 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

Very nice I think I may try this challenge

May 03, 2007 6:03 PM  
Blogger MarieK said...

Very nice! I'd love to know how you attached the acetate to your card.

Care to share?

May 04, 2007 11:14 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card came out goregous! I love the softness of the white stazon on the acetate. Beautiful!

Mary

May 04, 2007 6:42 PM  
Blogger Rochelle W said...

Beautiful!!

May 06, 2007 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!