*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Friday, May 04, 2007

Sweet Love......


Today's limited supply challenge was so hard for me I started 3 different projects, and hard to move on to something else the challenge was to

Follow the List #2


Food stamps
Sentiments
Up to 2 backgrounds (stamps)
Hemp or fibers
Brads
Sponging, tearing, distressing
Faux stitching
Paper piercing
CS & Ink: Earth Elements and/or bold brights + neutrals

You don’t have to use everything on the list; just not more. If it’s not on the list (including techniques), it’s not on the list. Have fun with it!

That meant no watercoloring, no prismas, no ribbon, no stickles, no cuttlebug.....Aughhhhh While your at it why don'y you take away the air I breathe as well.....ROTFLMBO!! A little over dramatic....LOL!

Ok so I used:

Brads
Sponging, tearing, distressing
Faux stitching
Paper piercing
CS & Ink: Earth Elements and/or bold brights + neutrals
Food stamps
Sentiments
Up to 2 backgrounds (stamps)

Well I am glad this one is over...LMBO!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here LSC114 - Follow the List #2

Supplies used: Like it a Latte, Fancy Flexible phrases, Chocolate chip, Close to Cocoa, Real red and WW card stock, Chocolate chip, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral ink, Sponge, Brads, Paper piercer, White gel pen, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Deanne Clarke said...

Oh my goodness! That is a beautiful card!

May 04, 2007 9:41 AM  
Blogger Rochelle W said...

Great job on the challenge. I do the color challenges and the sketch challenges. I am working my way up to other ones.

May 06, 2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

This is really cute! I love it with the red! I see it with pink a lot but I really like the red!

May 06, 2007 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!