*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sweet!


Sunday's featured stamper is cwilliams she has an awesome gallery! I chose to case her Butterfly Kiss I love her card!

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here FS14: New To Me

I will be posting a special Chocolate Sunday Mother's Day post shortly!

Supplies: Sweet on You, Chocolate chip, Basic Gray Bush paper, Black, Cool Carri bean, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate chip inks, Word window, scalloped circle and circle punches, Brads, Corner rounder, White gel pen, Marker, and Dimensionals.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

lovely card!

May 12, 2007 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!