*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Teal Delight


Here is my card for today's inspiration challenge this challenge was a little difficult I stopped and started three different cards, now my garbage can is overflowing! I started with Basic Gray's Blush paper pack, and built the colors and design from there. i am quite surprised that I actually like Cocoa and Teal together.

If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here IC75 - Candle Holders .

Supplies: Delight in Life, Close to Cocoa, Taken with Teal and VV card stock, Basic Gray Blush paper, Chocolate Chip ink, Micro beads, Dimensionals, and marker.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss SassyLaLa said...

Love what you have done. I think that this inspires me to do something new tonight.

May 12, 2007 4:19 PM  
Blogger Jan Scholl said...

I used to hate teal anthing-I htink because it was so teal-but with another color to take the edge off, its realy is pretty.

May 12, 2007 7:51 PM  
Blogger QuiltNut Creations said...

love the colors and the sparkles(beads?) on the flowers. very nice

May 12, 2007 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the lay-out. TFS!

May 13, 2007 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!