*
*
Photobucket
A diary of both my life and my art work, a reflection of time and growth.
*
*

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Think Pink

I love these two stamp sets and I really like how the blossoms turned out in pink. I used a sketch from a challenge a couple of weeks ago and the color challenge from today. Today's color challenge was to think pink, So the colors this week are in honor of the upcoming Avon Breast Cancer walk. If you would like to try this challenge you can do so here CC112: Think Pink!.

Supplies: Blossoms abound, Butterfly of happiness, Pretty in pink, Regal rose and WW card stock, Pretty in pink, Regal rose, Certainly celery and black inks, Cuttlebug, Stickles, and Dimensionals

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Mo Moss said...

I want you to know that I love your blog and you do such a wonderful, beautiful job with these two sets. Your talent mixed with these two stamp sets would win any contest. Thanks

May 01, 2007 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the colors and your butterfly! Your blog is so fabulous...I just subscribed!

May 01, 2007 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! TFS

May 01, 2007 10:28 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Soooo pretty!! :) Love everything about this.

May 01, 2007 11:07 AM  
Blogger Tesla said...

simply beautiful!

austin

May 01, 2007 12:07 PM  
Blogger Tracy.H said...

Kelly,

This card is beautiful!! I sooo have to get *blossoms abound*!!

May 01, 2007 1:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love that layout and all your detail!

May 01, 2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love that you used 2 different stamp sets to make it. I love that you added glitter to the butterfly.

Mary

May 01, 2007 3:08 PM  
Blogger Marina Garrison said...

Love this card!

May 01, 2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger kathy said...

As usual it is a beautiful card. I love that you used 2 stamps

May 01, 2007 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!

May 01, 2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

very pretty......great job

May 01, 2007 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the tri-panel background. You are so talented, and we are so lucky that you share your amazing work through your blog. Thank you!!

May 01, 2007 7:15 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Randall said...

That card is absolutely lovely.
www.blog.craftfairy.co.uk

May 03, 2007 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Scrapbooking Blogs

Powered by Blogger

Check out..
Check out the Top 50 Stamping sites!
..these Stamping sites!